The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
Home from seeing Dumbo. We ended up not being the only ones in the theater, three other people came in during the second preview.

As for Dumbo, I was entertained and I did not cry (although I teared up). Overall we thought it was well made and had some interesting nods to the original.

The Aladdin preview played before the movie and made me much more interested in seeing it, whereas the Toy Story 4 one made me want to see it less.
Thanks I think we're going to wait for the DVDs to come out for all 3:(

Figgy1

Premium Member
I've wanted one a while, have yet to try it out, maybe tomorrow.

I'm on a hunt on behalf of my DD for Popsicle fabric, so if you see it somewhere give me a shout out please. (I did well at JoAnn's this week, lots of coupons.)
I've had excellent luck with ordering from https://www.fabric.com/find?searchText=popsicle the fabric was exactly as posted and have not ordered from https://www.spoonflower.com/en/shop?on=fabric&q=popsicle but they also have several options. What's getting made?

Figgy1

Premium Member

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Home from seeing Dumbo. We ended up not being the only ones in the theater, three other people came in during the second preview.

As for Dumbo, I was entertained and I did not cry (although I teared up). Overall we thought it was well made and had some interesting nods to the original.

The Aladdin preview played before the movie and made me much more interested in seeing it, whereas the Toy Story 4 one made me want to see it less.

Oddly enough, there has been very little in terms of advertising that movie, out in my area. Not sure why.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
The 4th pic in my post is of Emy feeding herself some avocado that oldest DD had asked for a couple of slices of (complimentary) and mooshed up for her...she loves avocado...!!!!!

That's funny! Never heard of a baby that loved avocado before. I've heard of mashed bananas, but not avocado. :)

Had a chuckle when I saw her propped up on the table in the restaurant, too. Can you imagine how odd it would look if an adult sat on the table? I love how babies can do anything, and it's always perfectly acceptable! ;)

Figgy1

Premium Member
That's funny! Never heard of a baby that loved avocado before. I've heard of mashed bananas, but not avocado. :)

Had a chuckle when I saw her propped up on the table in the restaurant, too. Can you imagine how odd it would look if an adult sat on the table? I love how babies can do anything, and it's always perfectly acceptable! ;)
Would you like the list of foods James ate when he started eating?😁

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom