News New Park Entrance coming to Epcot

RSoxNo1

I'm 100% with you on that. A modern one that gets rid of the worst stereotypes of the old one, stops replacing peoples with their animals, has a more varied score, perhaps even using Tokyo's Sinbad type puppets, and more emphasis on world peace, and a ceiling that's not obvious acoustical tile.

Then IaSW in MK can be demo'd to open up an access point to all that undeveloped land behind HM.
I'd rather it's a small world in Showcase Plaza and Sinbad in Morocco

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Does anyone have any good photos of SSE when it used to change colors at night. I think since the Millenian Celebration, the entrance would usually be like this.
images

FigmentJedi

Now if they'll only do Imagination 4.0 which means the new Imagination is the old Imagination with Dreamfinder and Figment with a little 21st century technology upgrade. The original was a classic, so this would be a plus, and the vindictive skunk-smell-releasing Figment will be placated and go back to being the original awe-struck, childlike Figment.
Fixed

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
unlike some, i'm not as beholden to some of the older structures once their passion's been excised...
kinda like how i'm not particularly fond of re-entering into relations with ex's 😏

generally... and certainly not in reference to what you were referencing.
...seems like a personal issue 😉

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom