Transformative Multi-Year Expansion Announced for WDS Paris

Timothy_Q

The money being spent on Star Wars is a once in a generation expenditure, the modus operandi for Marvel seems to be 'repurpose' as seen in every park getting Marvel attractions so far.

I would say Paris is on par with what is happening in California and Hong Kong, HK feels ahead because they have already announced their mega E-ticket which will likely follow at California and then finally Paris after all of the announced WDSP expansion is complete.
Yeah they all seem to follow the same model

1 rethemed ride (GotG at DCA, Iron Man at WDS, Ant Man at HKD)
1 new D-ticket (Spider Man at DCA and WDS, Iron Man at HKD)
1 new E-ticket sometime in the future (Avengers at all 3?)

fradz

It seems like some of the big shots of TWDC / Parks & Resorts are in DLP over these couple of days, to attend meetings and finalize the projects in terms of decisions.
EDIT: seems like other sources mention it was just press related things, hence why all effects on rides were suddendly working again for a moment.
(Just thinking out loud here: Which might also mean that we'd get some announcements soon after? If things are decided...)

Last edited:

IMDREW

It seems like some of the big shots of TWDC / Parks & Resorts are in DLP over these couple of days, to attend meetings and finalize the projects in terms of decisions.

(Just thinking out loud here: Which might also mean that we'd get some announcements soon after? If things are decided...)

I really hope so! Been waiting for that Indiana Jones Adventure announcement for decades now..

douglasrickard

Exciting! And having just watched PixieDust.be's latest update video, the parks, (esp WDS) look like they're really ready for something new, maybe this will help. And I wonder how bookings are this year and if SOTF is as popular as last year?

remy62

The shop of the Spiderman attraction will have a surface of 2658 square feet, and will be included in the building. (Reminder: the building of Armageddon will be demolished in order to build the building of Spiderman)
screen33.jpg

A part of the forest of the "Livrains" is being cleared (2,471 Acres) for the construction of the extension, and the displacement of the station of Studio Tram Tour (which will be transformed into a Cars attraction).
Picture : @GazettePluto
DyBgkwhX0AAzvEq.jpg

douglasrickard

I hope not. Let DCA have something original.
Well I was thinking that as the Cars characters went to Europe in the sequel and how that track in "Cars 3" they practiced on looks more like the woods in WDS they might not even try to replicate Radiator Springs itself but have something different albeit with the same ride vehicles?

Indy_UK

Do we think they are going to do a good job with this Marvel land or is it likely to be done for as cheap as possible?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom