News Buzzy’s been stolen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MickeyWiki

I have no idea where this photo came from, but the video was a poorly shot, 144p, filmed horizontally but uploaded vertically, super short video of people going up the exit ramp and into the theatre. That photo never really made sense to me, since that Buzzy on the left was never ever used, and the one on the right was kinda when he got left in disrepair
The photo on the left came from the Walt Disney World Explorer PC game

Brer Oswald

Yea, I know an opposing viewpoint is hard to accept. Oh, well! BTW, you aren't taking this sudden loss of a pile of nuts, bolts, metal rods and molded plastic personal are you? They could build another if they wanted. It's only an engineered drawing away from a second coming. I'm not even sure what pot I might be stirring.
I’m sure they probably have another one in storage.

Dragonman

Hypothalamus might be taking a break on Tatooine to help with moisture farming
BCCDF622-85D5-4E35-B7B9-17E8C0E28601.jpeg

Last edited:

Wdwsince86

I just spent a great deal of time more than I should've trying to find it. Came up empty handed. Sorry, looks like it might be gone
I scrolled and scrolled and scrolled through my video history. I didn’t quite get to where it would be if it’s in there before my iPad died... at that point I got extremely irritated and gave up. Thanks for trying. I seem to remember it not having any sound and being somewhat out of focus anyway.

DreamfinderGuy

I scrolled and scrolled and scrolled through my video history. I didn’t quite get to where it would be if it’s in there before my iPad died... at that point I got extremely irritated and gave up. Thanks for trying. I seem to remember it not having any sound and being somewhat out of focus anyway.
I thought it at least had sound

Wdwsince86

I thought it at least had sound
Also, if I’m not mistaken, that one pink light was lit up as well.. can’t remember if buzzy was hungover buzzy or not though... I actually found it a bit creepy because I wasn’t expecting the light to turn out to be an AA.. I find abandoned stuff like this creepy anyway so maybe it’s just me.

Last edited:

TwilightZone

Some breaking ish news from a fellow member.
adding fuel to the fire.A house on my street had a search warrant executed on it about a week ago, Orange county cops everywhere... Looking for stolen props from Disney..

Not sure if the ones I saw were stolen, but there were a LOT of GMR props in the garage.. including a dozen or so of the footlight parade mannequins.

iHeartDisneylandCats

Maybe you should just leave then. You are new and all you have done is doubt people that you shouldn’t because you have no idea. When im new to a message board i keep quiet for a bit.
I'm questioning whether the member you quoted is the same person that was spamming this thread Christmas night. That account got banned so it wouldn't surprise me.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
This is silly. The attraction ceased operation on January 1st, 2007. There hasn't been any further development of the characters in print or film in fact you could argue that other treatments such as Inside Out have supplanted them. Only the OCD would be even remotely interested in a limited articulated puppet or its constituent parts.

Criminal trespass and thievery should be prosecuted. If it doesnt belong to you, leave it alone. If you are somewhere you shouldnt be, leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom