News Tomorrowland Speedway and Walt Disney World Railroad to be impacted by TRON construction at the Magic Kingdom

EricsBiscuit

From today
IMG_6820.JPG
IMG_6822.JPG
IMG_6823.JPG
IMG_6825.JPG

jt04

If it is closed for 2+ years, I would hope they use that time to improve the experience -- no reason they cannot add some show scenes along the way. The long boring portion between Frontierland and Fantasyland could really use a Grand Canyon diorama...

Yosemite? Red woods? Sequoias?

DisneyDreamerxyz

wait why are they doing anything on the other side of space mountain? unless they are re-routing the railroad to the point where they have to remove the track that way as well.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
If the WDWRR has to be down for this extended time I'm praying they improve the show scenes. After riding the Disneyland railroad and the Disneyland Paris we should be very embarrassed at our railroad.

Actually, the DLP RR is embarrassing. I thought there was very little "show" during the ride, and it was so boring we got off at the Discoveryland stop. Maybe it got significantly better between Discoveryland and Main Street?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Actually, the DLP RR is embarrassing. I thought there was very little "show" during the ride, and it was so boring we got off at the Discoveryland stop. Maybe it got significantly better between Discoveryland and Main Street?
It has its diorama, the geysers now they work again, fantasyland bridge, crossing the Iasw facade and the Discoveryland bridge. Plus a great view around the back of Space Mountain. The emptiest (or prettiest depending on your point of view) area is the back of Adventureland through the original Indy expansion pad.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom