Mickey's Mix Magic - New Firework Show 2019

Hatbox Ghostbuster

Who is the target demo for these things anyway? If I was a day guest I wouldn’t want to spend 2-3 hours of my very expensive / crowded day to camp out for one of these shows to get a good spot. I’d imagine most APs are good after 1-2 viewings of any nighttime spectacular. Looks like the sweet spot is for tourists/ guests staying 2 nights or more.
This is for the AP vlogger/insta-celeb. They show up to the parks for the show, take their pics/vids and book it. Chalk up another 100+ likes.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Nooooo. Kids are the worst.
But like I said, its only when I'm solo or +1. When more of the family attends, then sure.
Kids kinda force you to do things at the parks you might not normally do.

Don't say never, you're still young I assume so it may happen one day. ;):p:cool:

Anyways, yeah kids do push decision making on things to do in the parks.

Disney Analyst

Confirmed today:

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...s-will-delight-guests-at-disney-parks-beyond/
Enjoy New Mickey Mouse Offerings at Disneyland park – The festivities will continue at the Disneyland Resort with Get Your Ears On: A Mickey and Minnie Celebration, which will feature new entertainment, food and merchandise. On January 18, “Mickey’s Mix Magic” will light up the night at Disneyland park with all-new music, projections and lasers that set the scene for an epic dance party that takes over almost the entire park. The party will get even bigger when the fan-favorite Mickey’s Soundsational Parade returns to the resort in January 2019 featuring a new float with Mickey himself, who will lead the celebration down Main Street, U.S.A.

brb1006

Concept art
dlrm23094820394820394823.jpg

dlrm049580928342349343.jpg

Phroobar

Figments Friend

I'm out here at Disneyland now.
I think I saw the new 'Mix' show lighting being tested tonight about 30 minutes ago.

As I was walking back to my hotel after having dinner at Mimi's up the street, I walked past the Park and the light show started.
I had a view from across the street, but it lit up the night in a eye catching way in the sky above the Park.

Lots of swirling colored spotlights aimed upwards into the sky from what I can guess from my viewing angle were from the rooftops of the Main Street corridor buildings and from the top of the old PeopleMover loading platform.

Looked pretty cool...and the lights were programmed and looked to be moving to unheard music.
Lots of movement, and many changes in colors of said lights.

It was kind of exciting to see, actually.
-

Last edited:

EvilChameleon

Good to see Let It Go back in a show on the property. The videos I watched of the last DIsneyland Forever show with the whole of Main Street USA singing along brought a tear to my eye.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom