News Space 220 Restaurant dining experience at Epcot's Future World

Rteetz

From Bioreconstruct

1325804F-D2F3-4D24-8731-2408AE83BA59.jpeg

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
yes I know, but I mean in real life (?) who is that he always have those great photos? Always in the right place with the right camera! I am starting to think he might be Bruce Wayne with all the money to spare and at night he become bioreconstruct ...
Wouldn't it be funny if s/he turned out to be one of those people who shall not be named?

JoeCamel

yes I know, but I mean in real life (?) who is that he always have those great photos? Always in the right place with the right camera! I am starting to think he might be Bruce Wayne with all the money to spare and at night he become bioreconstruct ...
Be sure to like his twitter posts, least we can do for all the great work he puts in.
When I ask he says he is someone "with too much time on his hands". I likey his hobby.

sedati

I know that cost reduction is king now a days, but... how beautifull is WoL pavillion as a whole and how sad is to see the mision space pavilion been only a facade, even when one of the (if not the most) popular atraction in epcot has the track next to it.
I like the variety of presentation. Space seems similar to me as the pavilion opposite it, The Land, where what we see is mostly a dynamic element and not the pavilion as a whole.

Last edited:

Mike730

Gold Mine of info here. Thanks.

The new Space 220 restaurant which is located next to the attraction Mission to Mars

uhh... excuse me?

The new restaurant will be located between Mission Space and Test track at EPCOT

Oh... right. Ok.

The dining room will contain more than 350 seats. Customers will access to the dining room thanks to two fully functioning elevators with large digital screens, similar to those used by tourists to access the viewing platforms at One World Trade Center and the Burj Khalifa. The Space Restaurant is using these screens on the elevator to simulate the trip to the space station. After exiting the elevators, customers will enter into the newly constructed restaurant that will be connected to the rear of the existing lounge. After walking through a small hallway, guests will enter into the main dining room that will have a 250-foot-long digital screen that flanks the back of the curbed room.

Space-olators!
I'm assuming Space 220 is in reference to 220 mile high orbit of the International Space Station.
International Cast members will start arriving to work at Space 220 in September.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom