Rumor New nighttime show at Epcot

jrhwdw

He hinted Sept 30, 2019.

Martin said that ROE previewed on Sept 30. I think he was talking about Sept 30, 1999
All I can say is Thank Walt that they gave us more than a week's notice!

I don't remember when MK announced CADCT's closing date but FOF was Announced end of April 2013. I know because a week later was my vacation to say goodbye to CADCT!

It wasn't very long but HEA was announced In February 2017, so a good deal of time before Wishes ended.

trainplane3

Some work setting up by a island:
IMG_20181022_165905.jpg

Mark Dunne

I bet it will be an IP-filled thematic travesty just like the rest of Epcot will become.
Let’s hope not, I do think Epcot needs an overhaul, they just gotta be careful how they do it, I for one, am all for those hiddious leave a legacy monuments to be moved out, place a nice flower bed around by all means, but those concrete eye sores must go, we will have to see how guardians looks like at the end of build, I really hope it’s not going to be a huge cube with a coaster in it visable from the front, they have said it will have an 80’s theme , we will see,

Mark Dunne

About time. Illuminations has long been our least favourite fireworks show.
It’s the most coherent show Disney do, magic kingdom not the same since wishes was taken away, ROL is just ok , the only one for me which may be better is HS fantasmic, but for me Epcot show has the best music and the ending is a perfect timed show, I agree the illuminated centre piece is hard to see if your way back, I just hope the new show is avery futuristic display , I do not want GOTG pics displayed around the park to music, that will cheese me right off.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Let’s hope not, I do think Epcot needs an overhaul, they just gotta be careful how they do it, I for one, am all for those hiddious leave a legacy monuments to be moved out, place a nice flower bed around by all means, but those concrete eye sores must go, we will have to see how guardians looks like at the end of build, I really hope it’s not going to be a huge cube with a coaster in it visable from the front, they have said it will have an 80’s theme , we will see,
Disney have already built the ideal 80's theme for a square building ...
images.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom