Rumor Wonders of Life getting an attraction soon?

sgtmgd

This is going to be an all new Desert Party with all 4 park nighttime shows being simulcast on giant screens in 3D. The cost will be tiered depending on if want to watch 1, 2,3 or all 4 shows.

brb1006

For the first time in forever, Disney actually acknowledged WoL:

Seeing the sketch of Left Brain and Buzzy actually makes me wish the other characters were animated in the same style as the preshow and General Knowledge in the actual show instead of live-action. I really love the stylized look of him in that sketch.
Dp41Yz7XgAA37lV.jpg

At least the Water Engine post-show at World Of Motion was all hand drawn animated.

mikejs78

Premium Member
So we have two data points (speculative, of course):

1. Much of CC is gone, so it's extremely unlikely to ever reopen it again.
2. They were testing the Buzzy AA and it was in good shape.

So maybe they are thinking about the possibility of incorporating Buzzy somehow into the new WoL, even if just as a tribute, either in a completely new attraction, or just out in the main WoL area..?

Dunston

So we have two data points (speculative, of course):

1. Much of CC is gone, so it's extremely unlikely to ever reopen it again.
2. They were testing the Buzzy AA and it was in good shape.

So maybe they are thinking about the possibility of incorporating Buzzy somehow into the new WoL, even if just as a tribute, either in a completely new attraction, or just out in the main WoL area..?
I'd guess that they were just seeing what works and what doesn't.

Maeryk

IIRC, that was kinda set up with two parts ( more like The Land pavilion, than say, Energy) where there was a larger floor area with displays, and then the ride/attraction towards the back, right?

I can't imagine they haven't thought of doing a BH6 and Inside Out double bill with the pavilion.. or why they haven't done so. Both fit the concept (although I think assuming they still care about the concept in relation to the original pavilions is a bit of a stretch).

mikejs78

Premium Member
@marni1971 Understanding that this whole thing with WoL is still just under consideration, what timeframe are they thinking of for whatever they are going to do here? 2 years? 5 years? Further out?

Anytjing you can say on level of attraction here? A/B diversions? Solid C? A theater show? Understand if you can't say anything yet.

Kman101

I’m sure they have “thought” of everything under the sun. Between the thinking and the doing is where budgets go to die at WDW.

Exactly. We all know they likely have plans for anything and everything.

It's a matter of them actually spending the money. Anytime the floodgates open they turn around and cut cut cut. Always. It sucks. We never hear about cuts to projects elsewhere really. Anaheim isn't a lot better in this regard.

We should all really be Tokyo locals ;) they do it right. I can't wait to get there (still a few years away sadly). I may never leave LOL

Kman101

Who says they haven’t?

No one's been saying they *have* so ... lol ;)

I've mentioned both for a long time and crickets chirp. Guess that should have been my first hint? lol

But they make sense in an IP driven Epcot. So why would they choose them? ;)

I know. We're getting a clone of Emotional Whirlwind! Woo Hoo! (I'm being sarcastic everyone, please don't take me seriously). And the Baymax whip ride. Whoo Hoo! But hey, if they were really being lazy and cheap ...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom