The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
DH is headed to a staging area in Jacksonville FL with 3 other coordinators from our area. FL requested them to help run it. They will probably send lineman later after determining what damage they get. Prayers and pixie dust much appreciated!
I don't like that at all. Sending {{HUGS}}, prayers and pixie dust for his safe and quick return home xoxo

CoreNovawarAMM

Just the opposite here as a kid ;) . I loved playing with dolls. Even had a little display in my room, along with stuffed animals. My brothers would sometimes change up the display (just to tick me off), and turn them all backwards, or put them standing on their heads, etc. :cautious: I'd reciprocate and hide some of their things--and hold them for ransom. "You want your book back? That will be 5 cents, payable in advance." :p:p
You should have seen the displays my sis and I would make for our Barbies...she made a full-blown nail salon for them once. Walls, tables, chairs, all the way down to the nail polish bottles, were made out of cardboard, plastic, beads, toothpicks, etc. It was so elaborate.

Cesar R M

I love your photos. My goodness, what a beautiful place!! Glad to hear that you all enjoyed it, and what a lovely way to spend a day. (Sorry your mom didn't get to see the two-color rose, though. I wonder if they had it there--maybe just not in a spot where she looked, perhaps?)
Maybe, but we checked the entire Rose garden. She was very fixated in trying to find it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom