The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

I've resumed harness training both cats. I bought Belle a new harness because she could easily escape off the other one. She did well. Got the harness on with no problem, we went outside and she was content to sit on my lap. Then, she jumped on the ground and immediately decided it was a bad idea and started meowing to get back up. Then, I brought her back in and she ran around the house trying to get the harness off. She discovered she couldn't, and then started meowing for help. :hilarious:

Jasmine fought the new harness. Like, fought. I took her out. Something must've spooked her because she was most content for me to hold her while looking around, and this is a cat who does NOT like being held. I put her on the table, and she curled up against me and looked around.

I left the harness on her, gave her treats, and gave her some wet food as positive reinforcement. She still wasn't thrilled.

20181007_211049.jpg

StarWarsGirl

I tried to skip your post but I saw the evil horrible horrible clowns that should die, I hate Halloween too.
giphy.gif

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Has anyone else tried the Bodygym (the one that Marie Osmond advertises on an infomercial)? Basically it's a bar with an elastic band thing that adjusts to a bunch of different exercises. I bought it for my shoulders and neck area to stretch out, after tensing up at the computer at work. It's surprisingly good for that.

Anyway, my dog HATES it. :p Haven't a clue why, but anytime I try to lift or stretch with it, he doesn't stop barking and pacing . . . must be a dog thing . . . Then again, I'm not the most coordinated person, and maybe he's trying to protect me from myself? :hilarious:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom