News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

FigmentFan82

As much as I am excited for this attraction to open, I kind of hope they take their time with it and make sure it's done right. It's always a shame when they rush to get something open and have to refurb it 6 months later because someone didn't measure a beam properly or something.

And to follow up with a question to anyone that might know or perhaps even speculate, does GotG appear to be the only Marvel related thing marked for EPCOT? I want to make sure this stays on topic so curious if there is anything GotG adjacent that might fit as well? Does any Marvel Cosmic IP possibly get sprinkled into the Space Restaurant, or does that stay vanilla Space themed?

Bairstow

As much as I am excited for this attraction to open, I kind of hope they take their time with it and make sure it's done right. It's always a shame when they rush to get something open and have to refurb it 6 months later because someone didn't measure a beam properly or something.

And to follow up with a question to anyone that might know or perhaps even speculate, does GotG appear to be the only Marvel related thing marked for EPCOT? I want to make sure this stays on topic so curious if there is anything GotG adjacent that might fit as well? Does any Marvel Cosmic IP possibly get sprinkled into the Space Restaurant, or does that stay vanilla Space themed?
Nothing else Marvel-related has been announced, and the released concept art for the restaurant doesn't depict any extreme sci fi or fantasy concepts.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!

I'm expecting some glimpses of various ships out of GotG while dining in the Space Restaurant. Other views I'd like to see include a battle between Rebel ships and a Star Destroyer from Star Wars, a brief fly-by of the ship from Flight of the Navigator, an X-2 from Mission:Space whizzing by en route to Mars, and, in a nod to classic Disney space rides, one of the original Disneyland rocket ships flying by.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member

Some none marvel IP has been considered for the restaurant as a token gesture.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Some none marvel IP has been considered for the restaurant as a token gesture.
Here's hoping...
273265_star-destroyer-star-wars-spaceship-sci-fi-space-wallpapers_3030x1993_h.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom