DHS Aerial View

DisneyJeff

In the Parks
No
I'm getting claustrophobic just looking at that guest-facing-area diagram.

I'll pay whatever the Star Wars hotel charges if they have exclusive Galaxy's Edge EMH.

I wouldn't be surprised if they limited the number of guests in the area, especially for the first few years. There are only two entrances/exits, so they could put access controls in place. They could even make the Grand Ave access an entrance only and make everyone exit through Toy Story Land.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I wouldn't be surprised if they limited the number of guests in the area,

Park capacity will take care of that too. By 10 AM they'll be turning away cars and telling the people getting off at the buses and gondolas to go right back on because there is already a crowd of two thousand people waiting to get into the park in place of each one that eventually leaves.

LukeS7

I wouldn't be surprised if they limited the number of guests in the area, especially for the first few years. There are only two entrances/exits, so they could put access controls in place. They could even make the Grand Ave access an entrance only and make everyone exit through Toy Story Land.
They can disguise the people counters as stormtroopers manning checkpoints at the two entrances, then cutting off the amount of guests fits thematically :hilarious:

DisneyJeff

In the Parks
No
They can disguise the people counters as stormtroopers manning checkpoints at the two entrances, then cutting off the amount of guests fits thematically :hilarious:

The problem with that is that Stormtroopers are pretty "feeble minded".

2bltn0.jpg

phi2134

Expansion. There’s more (unused) room than that the photo shows.
The size of that expansion plot is really long and narrow. To include a ride plus queue there seems so small to me and would take a lot away from the land. I know you said that expansion would be possibly more than a couple of years after the opening, but have they thought of the ride that would go there?

GlacierGlacier

They did that with Pandora for the first few weeks - months. It was wonderful the night of opening day to see a line stretching from the bridge to Pandora all the way back across discovery island to and around the Lion King queue.

Judging from what I could scrape together from what could be totally outdated aerial views, the warehouse that used to house Pixar Countdown to Fun Parade is still there and the parade route seems to be intact...

So, why isn't their a proper daily parade at Disney's Hollywood Studios?

beachlover4444

Is it just me or does it seem like those are some really HUGE buildings and structures for 1 ride so the rest is gonna be shopping and dining. Sorry but that is so disappointing to me. That much money spent should have gotten more than 1 attraction in there, they could have come up with something for the smaller kiddos in there to ride while the moms and dads are on the "big kid" rides so gramma and grandpa stuck sitting there for hours arent dealing with hot whining kids. Something to climb on or some Ewok twirlie ride would have been nice.

Goofyernmost

Is it just me or does it seem like those are some really HUGE buildings and structures for 1 ride so the rest is gonna be shopping and dining. Sorry but that is so disappointing to me. That much money spent should have gotten more than 1 attraction in there, they could have come up with something for the smaller kiddos in there to ride while the moms and dads are on the "big kid" rides so gramma and grandpa stuck sitting there for hours arent dealing with hot whining kids. Something to climb on or some Ewok twirlie ride would have been nice.
What buildings are you talking about? If it is this picture....

Those are the same buildings that have been there since they opened up. The building on the Right contains TSM and were originally sound stages when they opened up.

The one on the left is the original building for the Great Movie Ride. It is the same size as it always was and will house the new Mickey Mouse Runaway Train.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom