Rumor Brazil (and maybe others) Pavilion Coming to Epcot [not about Brazilian people nor a country wish list]

Scuttle

Can we just live in a pretend world and go with Scuttle? LOL. I should have known it was too good to be true. Imagination taking seven years? Coco still off the table? (Why? Merch sales?)

Why can't they just go all out for once ...
I know I came out swinging hard... but I do believe there’s some validity to it. Or, obviously, I wouldn’t have posted it.

Haymarket2008

No time table... I was lucky enough to just get the info on the entire Epcot overhaul but only what’s coming and the financial breakdown.

Surprisingly the most shocking of the entire Epcot plan is a 250 million dollar Imagination 4.0 project.

PLEASE elaborate on Imagination. (And if you could give a general “how you feel” about all you saw. Positive thoughts?)

huwar18

Can we just live in a pretend world and go with Scuttle? LOL. I should have known it was too good to be true. Imagination taking seven years? Coco still off the table? (Why? Merch sales?)

Why can't they just go all out for once ...

Haha I think we all wish Disney would go all out :p. I think the days of Disney going all out for Disney World are over (if they ever existed). I'm crossing my fingers these rumors are true.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
If it wasn’t our most trusted insider questioning the time frame I wouldn’t be hedging at all.

But you’re playing the role of “most trusted insider”...and you are questioning.

Been a good bit of “plans changing” going on too.

There’s really no middle ground...either you know or you don’t. And if who you’re getting it from doesn’t know either...it means there are just cogs and aren’t important enough to make the decisions - which is all that matters.

This can be therapeutic.

Scuttle

But you’re playing the role of “most trusted insider”...and you are questioning.

Been a good bit of “plans changing” going on too.

There’s really no middle ground...either you know or you don’t. And if who you’re getting it from doesn’t know either...it means there are just cogs and aren’t important enough to make the decisions - which is all that matters.

This can be therapeutic.
I’m not playing that role.. that role is earned over time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom