The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MOXOMUMD

Hi @MOXOMUMD .....your WDWMagic image is a cute one.....a fairy or what?
.............and btw, how are you?
It's Silvermist from Pixie Hollow. I have up days, I have down days, I'm doing PT for extreme hip bursitis right now. 162 days until our cruise! :happy: The days are flying by too fast this summer though. It's only 70* today and I love it. Feels like fall. :inlove:

Goofyernmost

It's Silvermist from Pixie Hollow. I have up days, I have down days, I'm doing PT for extreme hip bursitis right now. 162 days until our cruise! :happy: The days are flying by too fast this summer though. It's only 70* today and I love it. Feels like fall. :inlove:
Must be a short summer. It is 10 degrees cooler here right not then it was yesterday at this time. It has dropped all the way down to 86 degrees. Where did I put my sweater.

I found that PT did wonders for some hip and muscle problems that I had. Hard to do at first, but, it gets easier. I'm sure you will be jogging around the ship like an Olympic runner by then.

MOXOMUMD

Must be a short summer. It is 10 degrees cooler here right not then it was yesterday at this time. It has dropped all the way down to 86 degrees. Where did I put my sweater.

I found that PT did wonders for some hip and muscle problems that I had. Hard to do at first, but, it gets easier. I'm sure you will be jogging around the ship like an Olympic runner by then.
One thing they told me is everyone should be able to sit in a chair, stick their leg straight out and be able to bend over (without bending knee) and lace their fingers between their toes. 😨 Elastigirl I am not.

21stamps

I am cheering for Nigeria like I’m a Nigerian.:cautious:

I NEED THEM TO WIN!!

Meanwhile.. one of our IT guys asked me to stop streaming the games. Sorry, not happening.

The guys crippled our speed with March Madness, there’s not too many people watching the World Cup.. I’ll wait for a second warning. ;)

DryerLintFan

Premium Member

I NEED THEM TO WIN!!

Meanwhile.. one of our IT guys asked me to stop streaming the games. Sorry, not happening.

The guys crippled our speed with March Madness, there’s not too many people watching the World Cup.. I’ll wait for a second warning. ;)

We have TVs every 30 or so feet and almost all of them are tuned into the games. Lots of very serious faces on everyone. I would have thought they'd be having more fun.

Cesar R M

I NEED THEM TO WIN!!

as an IT, go ahead.
Most of these rules are probably set by a high manager who is not an IT who wanted to save costs on infrastructure and communication by cutting down internet connections or speed.

Goofyernmost

One thing they told me is everyone should be able to sit in a chair, stick their leg straight out and be able to bend over (without bending knee) and lace their fingers between their toes. 😨 Elastigirl I am not.
Must be another one of those undernourished vegetarians. I think that the last time I was able to do that was when I was about a year old. Those PT folks do have an active sense of sick humor.

StarWarsGirl

as an IT, go ahead.
Most of these rules are probably set by a high manager who is not an IT who wanted to save costs on infrastructure and communication by cutting down internet connections or speed.
Mmhmm. Too often, companies skimp on technology. They see it as something not bringing them in money, so they shouldn't invest in it. Faulty thinking. Then when stuff breaks, who do they blame?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom