Rumor Stitch's Great Escape Replacement— Don’t Hold Your Breath

yensidtlaw1969

Possibly expect multi IP scattered around the Peoplemover. Not just a single theme.

Possibly.
Given that the Peoplemover effectively functions as an overview of Tomorrowland and it's attractions, which today are frequently IP based . . . I can probably get behind this. It'd be nice to have more of a sense of Show Scenes sprinkled throughout the sights currently seen on the ride.

Though I suppose my feelings depend at least somewhat on what IP pop up.

Princess Leia

My guesses would be the Incredibles, Lilo and Stitch, Big Hero 6, and maybe Wreck it Ralph. I kind of doubt anything Star Wars or Marvel would be used here.
Groot & Rocket would be additions that would fit, but won't happen. My guess is Tron, Monsters, Stitch (and Skippy??), Big Hero 6, and Incredibles. Maybe Wreck-It Ralph if it ends up going into the Stitch space.

Princess Leia

I would think the same but sub Monsters for Wall-E and remove Tron only 'cause it doesn't have a similar visual aesthetic.
I'm just going to turn that around a bit and sub Wall-E for Tron. ;) I forgot that the Wedway won't be going through Tron.

With MILF being a part of Tomorrowland, it just makes sense to me to include a Mike AA somewhere in the Peoplemover.
Only as part of the land refresh.
Gotcha, so by 2021 then. Looking forward to it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom