Rumor Stitch's Great Escape Replacement— Don’t Hold Your Breath

Tom P.

Wow. The folks over at The Site That Shall Not Be Named must be really sensitive to what folks here and elsewhere say about them. The article about SGE starts out by reminding people that they said it would never re-open, Disney said they were wrong, and now they have been proven right. Which they actually haven't been, since nothing is yet confirmed, but whatever. Not exactly great journalistic standards to stomp your feet and say "See?!? Look at how right we were! Stop doubting us!"

***** says they’ve already begun dismantling SGE. We got any word on this?

EDIT: Why is it censored..?
That is why folks around here commonly refer to it as The Site That Shall Not Be Named or something similar. It is literally not allowed to be mentioned by name here on these forums.

Disney Maddux

Wow. The folks over at The Site That Shall Not Be Named must be really sensitive to what folks here and elsewhere say about them. The article about SGE starts out by reminding people that they said it would never re-open, Disney said they were wrong, and now they have been proven right. Which they actually haven't been, since nothing is yet confirmed, but whatever. Not exactly great journalistic standards to stomp your feet and say "See?!? Look at how right we were! Stop doubting us!"

That is why folks around here commonly refer to it as The Site That Shall Not Be Named or something similar. It is literally not allowed to be mentioned by name here on these forums.
Okay then...

Princess Leia

Yeah I thought that was a little heavy handed.

I’ll be really upset if Skippy’s been eradicated completely, poor thing had to be fried repeatedly for years, he didn’t deserve that lol

Okay then...
It’s a trustworthiness thing. That site is pretty critical about this site, and tends to overreact a ton on Twitter.

ppete1975

BOLD PREDICTION:
When guardians opened in Disneyland there were several easter eggs to other attractions.
I'm assuming the collector and his oddities or some secret vault on some planet will be part of the pre show of the new ride in epcot....
I'm guessing the stitch animatronic in the middle of sge will be in a glass tube somewhere in the preshow area.

Just a guess, I'm hoping to see lots of cool old Disney/epcot stuff hidden around when this is complete though.

Raineman

I have to admit, I do not know The Site That Shall Not Be Named, but I am curious now.....

Tom P.

I have to admit, I do not know The Site That Shall Not Be Named, but I am curious now.....
The Google search you have been told about should get you there.

It is honestly not as bad as some people here make it out to be. I actually do visit it on a daily basis. They do tend to have headlines that are a bit on the "clickbait" side in terms of how they are worded. And sometimes they run with a rumor that has no basis in fact. Plus, the owner of the site can tend to get testy with people who question him and his site. But, honestly, they do also run a lot of good content.

I do not think they uphold the same standards for their content as WDWMagic or The DIS. But I also don't think they are an absolute cesspool of worthless information as others here sometimes seem to think.

ppete1975

i believe marni among others have said its pretty much a no go for any "real ride" system due to space. the footprint limits it to some kind of theater's.
Could be an arcade, a vr, or even a small star tours style thing.. but yeah no room for an omnimover.
Honestly it might not fit but.... with tron coming...
6048361678_849a24ff19_z.jpg

then again isn't there an issue with arcades in Florida? or is that just for ticket givers.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom