• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Rumor Stitch's Great Escape Replacement— Don’t Hold Your Breath

gmajew

Premium Member
Advertisement
Using this space as a meet and greet is a complete waste!! Especially when the park and more importantly that area needs attractions! As the line for Space speedway and buzz and even laugh floor are way way to long with out it! Sure it was nice to go get some AC in this space but that was one time!! If it was a ride I would have killed two or three trips in it with the length of the other lines last week!

Disney needs to step up here and step up faster because when Tron gets going and they have to close speedway and maybe even people mover for a little bit the lines in this section are just going to get worse!!

So either get off the crapper and get moving on the new ride or keep this one open just to eat the crowds!

yensidtlaw1969

Possibly expect multi IP scattered around the Peoplemover. Not just a single theme.

Possibly.
Given that the Peoplemover effectively functions as an overview of Tomorrowland and it's attractions, which today are frequently IP based . . . I can probably get behind this. It'd be nice to have more of a sense of Show Scenes sprinkled throughout the sights currently seen on the ride.

Though I suppose my feelings depend at least somewhat on what IP pop up.

Princess Leia

My guesses would be the Incredibles, Lilo and Stitch, Big Hero 6, and maybe Wreck it Ralph. I kind of doubt anything Star Wars or Marvel would be used here.
Groot & Rocket would be additions that would fit, but won't happen. My guess is Tron, Monsters, Stitch (and Skippy??), Big Hero 6, and Incredibles. Maybe Wreck-It Ralph if it ends up going into the Stitch space.

Top Bottom