The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

FutureCEO

Question for all you techies out there.

My phone will not receive text from just one person. My problem or hers?

My phone will also not send or receive photos/group texts. Apple said it was Verizon's fault. Verizon said it was Apple's fault. Apple's customer service is also very snotty too. I ditched Verizon. And soon Apple hopefully.

Figgy1

Premium Member

My phone will also not send or receive photos/group texts. Apple said it was Verizon's fault. Verizon said it was Apple's fault. Apple's customer service is also very snotty too. I ditched Verizon. And soon Apple hopefully.
Sympathy like. You need a problem solver
1524515190123.png

StarWarsGirl

For the first one, sounds most likely like it's her problem.

For the second one, is your data turned on?

MOXOMUMD

:cry:After a series of MRIs and blood work and wicked bad pain for the past few months it has finally been determined I have a tear in my hip joint. This past week has been so bad, I've been almost confined to a chair and sleeping because it hurts to lay down for long. Steps are almost a no go. :grumpy:

Cesar R M

If anyone hasn’t been on a flying coaster.. here’s why I freaked out..

You leave the station like this, on your back. We were in the very first row.

Then you go up the hill and can’t see anything except for the sky above you..
View attachment 279796

Then you SLOWLY start to go down the first hill, on your back.. your whole body slides and pushes against the shoulder restraints while you’re head first., that’s the first time I freaked out that he would slide out.
View attachment 279798

View attachment 279797

Then you twist face first staring at the ground “flying” and continue on like that, then flipping back and forth. Now your body weight is literally all pushed against the restraints, back no longer touching the seat.
See the leg restraints? I kept thinking that his legs were too small and must have come loose.. I was a hot mess, no question.
I’ll do better next time. ;)
View attachment 279799View attachment 279800
Was reading your description and the longer you went, the bigger the nope.
agAvbDf.gif

Thats a monstrous nope for me! D:

MySmallWorldof4

MySmallWorldof4

The dress and heels is the LEAST of her struggles having royal babies. She's been basically pregnant since the day they got married, lol, and she gets HG every single time. I have never met a woman who didn't legit feel like she would die while having HG. Like, kudos to her for stepping up to her role and procreating for the royal family, but man,..... if I had HG one time, I'd be cutting the reproductive system off, LOL
HG?

Cesar R M

Make sure you haven't set her as blocked.

It happens.

As for the second, are you using WIFI or DATA? does your cellular network icon shows 3g, 4g, EDGE or what?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom