The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MouseDreaming

All this talk about people going to Chuy's makes me really want to try it. But the closest one is in the Chicago area, probably the one near @Gabe1 . So it makes me want to go to Chicago but then hubs would want to visit his family.....so maybe not. However perhaps when I have to go see them again, perhaps the chit chatters in the Chicago area would want to rescue me and meet me at Chuy's for a bit!
No problem. You can just tell them you have a very important meeting, and come meet me at Chuy's!

MySmallWorldof4

StarWarsGirl

It's actually getting better!! The foot is no longer swollen, and the red itchy area is slightly smaller now! It's still itchy and a bit painful, but it's getting better!!
It's probably the Benadryl. That being said, as much Benadryl as you've been taking, if it we're just an allergic reaction, it would have been long gone by now.

I would try weaning yourself off the oral Benadryl and switch to a topical one, along with triple antibiotic ointment, and switch over to Clairatin or something similar. And get to the doctor asap.

MySmallWorldof4

Definitely not a tick!! We were in a field in the dark and i got eight mosquito bites on the one foot and seven on the other. As soon as i get myself getting bit up, we left. So we were only in the field in the dark for about ten minutes. All the other bites acted totally normal (were itchy and a little puffy for a few hours and went away overnight) but these four did not

I use to swell up from certain types of mosquitoes. Not completely of course, just where the bite was. I would get major welts. Maybe it is because they are so close together? I would still go to urgent care and get it checked out.

21stamps

I took a screenshot for proof.
@figmentfan423 promised me a lego R2D2 for my birthday next year. From all of Y'all
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

You can have ours. It was $200, programmable.. displays Leia and her Obi Wan message on the wall. I think kiddo has played with it TWICE since receiving it on Christmas 2015. It just sits in his room as a decoration. Along with the stupid $200 Yoda that he never plays with.

Each of those toys caused massive stress and way too much time trying to obtain them in ‘15. All. For. Nothing. Lol

21stamps

Ok all.. I may have salvaged T’s 8th birthday potential disappointment.

Here’s the plan-

Tonight - make Real Madrid jersey cookies for class, put T’s last name and “8” along with the Adidas symbol on each. Can’t do the Real Madrid crest.. maybe I could put it on the cookie bags?

Later tonight- fill his room with balloons and a happy birthday banner.

Tomorrow-

Hide behind his door then jump out and spray him with Silly String when he wakes up.
Too cruel?

Have a fancy donut with lots of marshmallows.. stick an “8” candle in it..have it lit sitting on the table with his presents when he comes downstairs.

After school- Pick him and 3 friends up (already told their parents) and surprise them with a 90 minute jump at a trampoline park.

Drop kids off. Go to soccer practice. Come home and do homework, have a giant cupcake waiting for desert.

Save a ‘family party’ for when my sister’s family comes back from Florida next week. I’ll make the soccer cake at that time.

How does that sound? Is it weird not to have a cake on your actual birthday?

93boomer

Premium Member

Here’s the plan-

Tonight - make Real Madrid jersey cookies for class, put T’s last name and “8” along with the Adidas symbol on each. Can’t do the Real Madrid crest.. maybe I could put it on the cookie bags?

Tomorrow-

Hide behind his door then jump out and spray him with Silly String when he wakes up.
Too cruel?

Have a fancy donut with lots of marshmallows.. stick an “8” candle in it..have it lit sitting on the table with his presents when he comes downstairs.

After school- Pick him and 3 friends up (already told their parents) and surprise them with a 90 minute jump at a trampoline park.

Drop kids off. Go to soccer practice. Come home and do homework, have a giant cupcake waiting for desert.

Save a ‘family party’ for when my sister’s family comes back from Florida next week. I’ll make the soccer cake at that time.

I think it sounds great! You can be in charge of all my birthdays! :D No I think cupcakes are special ‘little’ cakes ;)

DryerLintFan

Premium Member

Here’s the plan-

Tomorrow-

Too cruel?

Sounds fantastic!! Great plan!!

Cesar R M

I haven't called the doctor. But I've googled it,... does that count??! :hilarious::hilarious::inlove::inlove:
6bUth1G.gif

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
It's probably the Benadryl. That being said, as much Benadryl as you've been taking, if it we're just an allergic reaction, it would have been long gone by now.

I would try weaning yourself off the oral Benadryl and switch to a topical one, along with triple antibiotic ointment, and switch over to Clairatin or something similar. And get to the doctor asap.

i haven't taken any of the oral benadryl today at all, just the topical this morning. It really IS looking better. And I'm not exhibiting any other alarming symptoms.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom