The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
For those of you who don't use any coupons at WDW, just skip over this post.

For the others, I know recently someone asked about coupons in Birnbaums--I just bought the 2018 book this morning. The list is below, and I put DS, if the coupon is only valid at Disney Springs or the Markeplace/DS:

DS - Ghiradelli: $1.00 off a sundae or 10% off a chocolate purchase
DS (MARKETPLACE only) - Earl of Sandwich - 10% off
DS (MARKETPLACE only) - Wolfgang Puck (Express) -- FREE CHILD'S MEAL (with purchase of 1 adult meal) -- @dryerlintfan , I thought of you with this one, in case you go there with your daughter

Joffreys: 20% off any food & beverage at ANY kiosk in parks (note: alcohol excluded)

DS - Sprinkles - free ice cream topping with each iice cream purchase
DS West Side - Wetzel's Pretzels -- Free pretzel when you purchase 2 of equal value
DS West Side -- House of Blues - 20% off lunch or 10% off dinner (up to 8 guests/excludes alcohol)
DS West Side - House of Blues (separate coupon for merchandise - 15% off $30 purchase)
DS - Raglan Road - 20% off Lunch
DS - Raglan Road - (separate coupon for merchandise) - 15% off
DS - Bongo - 15% off lunch and dinner (up to 8 guests) alcohol excluded
DS - Chef Art Smith's Homecomin' - free slice of Shine Cake or Hummningbird Cake (with purchase of meal or appetizer)
DS - Planet Hollywood - 15% off food & beverage (excludes alcohol) valid from 11 AM-4 PM only
DS - Paddlefish - 10% off food & beverage (excludes alcohol)

DS - FREE Train or Carousel ride with purchase of one ride (@dryerlintfan --you and daughter :) )
DS - Erwin Pearl - $25 off purchase of $150 or more
DS - Basin (all locations WDW) - 15% off
DS - Duncan - 20% off
DS - L'occitane en Provence - 10% off (plus complimentary hand massage & mini facial)
DS - Sephora - free mini-makeover & free cosmetic sample
DS West Side - Curl - 10% off merchandise
DS - Paradisio 37 - 10% off food only at lunch or dinner
DS - Pop Gallery - 10% off entire purchase
DS - Superdry - 15% off purchase
DS - Vera Bradley $30 off purchase of $125 or more
DS - Edward Beiner - 15% off eyewear purchase plus free lens cleaning
DS - havaianas - 20% off
DS - Melissa - 10% off
DS - Levi's - 20% off one item

DS - UGG - complimentary Swarovski customization with any purchase (up to $35 value) This is an odd coupon

Magic Strollers - $5 off single or double stroller rental
Owner's Locker - $75 savings, one time membership fee waived for Birnbaum's
Arribas Brothers in MK - 10% off purchase

EPCOT - China Pavilion - Nine Dragons Restaurant, Lotus Blossom Cafe, & merchandise - 10% off
EPCOT - Spice Road Table - Food, beverage, (not alcohol) for lunch and dinner) & merchandise - 10% off
EPCOT - Restaurant Marrakesh - 10% off food and beverage (excludes alcohol) for lunch & dinner
DS West Side - Splitsville - 10% off bowling and shoe rental

EPCOT - Dolphins in Depth - 10% off admission
EPCOT - Behind the Seeds Tour (The Land) - 15% off (for up to 10 guests)
EPCOT - Aqua Tour - 10% off admission

2-hour WDW Guided Fishing Excursion for up to 5 people - 20% off
WDW GOLF - Free Same Day Replay with purchase of a Tee Time (valid Disney's Palm, Magnolia & Lake B.V.)

ALAMO - Free upgrade (valid: Shades of Green, Orlando Airport, Hilton at DS, Disney Car Care Center, Dolphin)
Sammy Duvall - 15% off watersports

93boomer

Premium Member

For the others, I know recently someone asked about coupons in Birnbaums--I just bought the 2018 book this morning. The list is below, and I put DS, if the coupon is only valid at Disney Springs or the Markeplace/DS:

DS (MARKETPLACE only) - Wolfgang Puck (Express) -- FREE CHILD'S MEAL (with purchase of 1 adult meal) -- @dryerlintfan , I thought of you with this one, in case you go there with your daughter

Joffreys: 20% off any food & beverage at ANY kiosk in parks (note: alcohol excluded)

DS West Side - Wetzel's Pretzels -- Free pretzel when you purchase 2 of equal value
DS West Side -- House of Blues - 20% off lunch or 10% off dinner (up to 8 guests/excludes alcohol)
DS West Side - House of Blues (separate coupon for merchandise - 15% off $30 purchase)
DS - Chef Art Smith's Homecomin' - free slice of Shine Cake or Hummningbird Cake (with purchase of meal or appetizer)
DS - Planet Hollywood - 15% off food & beverage (excludes alcohol) valid from 11 AM-4 PM only

DS - FREE Train or Carousel ride with purchase of one ride (@dryerlintfan --you and daughter :) )
DS - Duncan - 20% off
DS - L'occitane en Provence - 10% off (plus complimentary hand massage & mini facial)
DS - havaianas - 20% off
DS - Melissa - 10% off

DS - UGG - complimentary Swarovski customization with any purchase (up to $35 value) This is an odd coupon

EPCOT - China Pavilion - Nine Dragons Restaurant, Lotus Blossom Cafe, & merchandise - 10% off
EPCOT - Spice Road Table - Food, beverage, (not alcohol) for lunch and dinner) & merchandise - 10% off
EPCOT - Restaurant Marrakesh - 10% off food and beverage (excludes alcohol) for lunch & dinner

WDW GOLF - Free Same Day Replay with purchase of a Tee Time (valid Disney's Palm, Magnolia & Lake B.V.)

ALAMO - Free upgrade (valid: Shades of Green, Orlando Airport, Hilton at DS, Disney Car Care Center, Dolphin)
Thanks!!

DryerLintFan

Premium Member

DS - Duncan - 20% off
DS - havaianas - 20% off
DS - Melissa - 10% off

How much was the book?

brifraz

Marching along...
Premium Member
@brifraz I have a concert to conduct on April 24th. We were to practice six times as a full band of 68. I lost one of those six yesterday due to snow. We practice after school and the kids take a "late bus" home. Do you attend any concerts of the middle school or elementary schools that "feed" your high school band?

I don't make it to a lot of their concerts because of family time, but I do visit the two middle schools 4 times a year and bring my jazz ensemble to play for them once and visit the five elementary schools twice - once with marching band and once just to talk to kids. With a drama teacher wife, a daughter who does HS band (plus all-county and all-state), chorus (plus a community chorus), drama, and cross country/track our family time is pretty limited and precious to us!

The weather issues in our county have been astoundingly consistent. My classes are on an A/B schedule (2 orchestras and percussion on A days and 3 bands on B days) and 6 out of our 7 snow days have been A days! My poor Honors Orchestra has also lost 2 days due to early dismissal for weather - almost 1/3 of the entire quarter!

In younger days I would go to all the feeder concerts and talk to parents afterward to advertise the HS programs! Luckily email makes it easier to get info to those parents and still have a few evenings with family. :)

SteveBrickNJ

I don't make it to a lot of their concerts because of family time, but I do visit the two middle schools 4 times a year and bring my jazz ensemble to play for them once and visit the five elementary schools twice - once with marching band and once just to talk to kids. With a drama teacher wife, a daughter who does HS band (plus all-county and all-state), chorus (plus a community chorus), drama, and cross country/track our family time is pretty limited and precious to us!

The weather issues in our county have been astoundingly consistent. My classes are on an A/B schedule (2 orchestras and percussion on A days and 3 bands on B days) and 6 out of our 7 snow days have been A days! My poor Honors Orchestra has also lost 2 days due to early dismissal for weather - almost 1/3 of the entire quarter!

In younger days I would go to all the feeder concerts and talk to parents afterward to advertise the HS programs! Luckily email makes it easier to get info to those parents and still have a few evenings with family. :)
WOW ! That is the reason I never had a desire to leave my elementary position. Thank God for teachers like you who are willing to do all that you described in your post. As for me, I visit the middle school about 7 or 8 times a year to show my former students I still care about them. Additionally I am a guest conductor on one song in their Holiday Concert and one song in their Spring Concert.

donaldtoo

Why? all healed up? or ?

Thanks for asking.
It is as healed as it is going to get.
I could not sketch properly at my drafting table at work with the thing the doc gave me, so I just basically quit wearing it, so it stayed crooked when it healed.
As I posted earlier, I can still play my guitar and it isn't giving me any other problems, so it is just going to have to stay that way.

Cesar R M

DS - Duncan - 20% off
DS - havaianas - 20% off
DS - Melissa - 10% off

Seems like a really useful collection of discounts and coupons!

Cesar R M

Thanks for asking.
It is as healed as it is going to get.
I could not sketch properly at my drafting table at work with the thing the doc gave me, so I just basically quit wearing it, so it stayed crooked when it healed.
As I posted earlier, I can still play my guitar and it isn't giving me any other problems, so it is just going to have to stay that way.
huuuu,m you sure you want go to that way ? o_o

could give you complications later no..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom