The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

Hahaaa...!
Thanks for asking...! :)
Looks exactly the same...still bent, and it's gonna' stay that way. I couldn't sketch properly at my drafting table with the thing the doc gave me, so I pretty much stopped wearing it. Then, one day a coupla' weeks or so ago, I had it in my pocket with my keys when I was pumping gas, and apparently it fell on the ground when I pulled my keys out. I noticed when I was about a mile down the road and just kept drivin'...darn thing wasn't doin' me any good anyway.
All I know is I can still play my guitar, and it isn't give any other problems, so bent it's gonna' stay...!!!!! :joyfull:;)

And, the door slamming thing is a pet peeve of mine! It's sooooo simple to close a door gently, and sooooo much less wear and tear!
Heck, I don't even let the cooler doors at the corner convenience store swing/slam shut when I'm makin' a TSSFFBR...!!! ;)
It was one kid chasing the other, and the one ran to hide in her room and slammed the door. Then someone cries because so and so doesn't want to play with her. :rolleyes: Sorry about your finger though.

21stamps

I know! Is it that difficult to not put meat on a sandwich? Besides, even when I was an omnivore, on a hot day I would usually go for a vegetarian type dish. The fruit and cheese plate is not my thing. And for kids, they should have a simpler sandwich like just turkey and cheese. My kids do not do uncrustables and I don't blame them. Yuck!

Do you remember the old fruit and cheese platters at Starbucks? They’ve been gone almost 8-9 years now.. but they were my daily breakfast for so long.. I was crushed when they stopped selling them. ;)

But.. I was thrilled when they came out with the boxes last year! We stop at Starbucks for food quite often when running around and need fast food.. they have a great protein tray, T and I both love it. I can’t remember if you’re vegan or vegetarian, (edit- nm I think you’re vegetarian if I remember correctly). Price of a McDonald’s meal, but so much better!

Last edited:

donaldtoo

It was one kid chasing the other, and the one ran to hide in her room and slammed the door. Then someone cries because so and so doesn't want to play with her. :rolleyes: Sorry about your finger though.

Oh my! I remember those days...!!! :eek:;)

Thanks!
But, it now has character!!!!! :happy::hilarious:
My grandfather on my pops side had to have his left (IIRC?) forefinger amputated years before I was born when he was kicked by a milk cow and it became gangrenous. It was always a running joke...he would do things like hold it up to one of his nostrils so it looked like he had his whole finger up his nose...!!!!!!! :joyfull::hilarious:
I'll be just fine with bein' known as "Grampy Bentpinky"...!!!!! :hilarious:

donaldtoo

And I just heard there are ordered evacuations that way, because of whatever he had at home. Hope this doesn't affect you or yours, and everyone is safe, @donaldtoo

Thanks.
The community that was evacuated, although in our area, is actually about 15 miles to the east of us. Closer to the communities both my younger bros live in, but, not nearly close enough for them to have to be evacuated.

21stamps

Tournament was cancelled for this weekend.

Doesn’t sound like it will be rescheduled. I’m not even sure if we’ll have practice on Monday. This. Is. Nuts!

Unfortunately, the futsal game is still on.. which is the one that conflicts with Cub Scouts.. still undecided about what we’re going to do.. need to make up my mind quickly.

Cesar R M

What stuck out in this photo were all the trees.

Here's what I don't get. Since so many (not all) trees have been removed all over the parks, did no one in management ever realize that in the hot Florida heat, just maybe SHADE might help to lower the temperature? I'm thinking that shade trees, especially near any of the buildings, restaurants, etc., would help to lower A/C costs in the parks.
Pretty sure they're doing it on purpose not just to "prevent the trees block the view to the castle".

They are actively pushing people into restaurants and shops.
Same with the removal of places to sit down. They want you IN the shops or IN the restaurants. Not out eating freely.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom