News Announced: Mary Poppins Attraction in UK Pavilion

Haymarket2008

I worry that any new Mary Poppins attraction going forward would be based on the new movie and not the original.

Same. But I feel that it would be at least a marriage of both, if not something more neutral like the original book’s illustrations. One would hope that, arguably, their most famous live action film would win out over an adaptation of the sequel.

MrHappy

😳 Don’t judge me, man!😆

mp.jpg

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member

See I have this "theory"...that in fact no "yearlong celebrations" will ever return to wdw unless in the most superficial of forms (signs, pins and tshirts)...

It's just a shot in the dark guess...I'd bother to look at when they had them, who was in charge (specifically...who authorized them and did the preplanning several years out), and how the wdw clientele has behaved since as opposed to the Anaheim crowd, and what would be gained from doing another...but I'm lazy and haven't bothered to study it.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
2020 makes sense for a carousel or whip ride I imagine. But I guess they could get it done in two years if they really wanted to. I guess we'll see.

Any idea when this becomes a go and we hear something about it?

When's the last time they "wanted" to get anything done, my man?

"Lands" with minimum attractions and food take 4-7 years...while clones are currently going at 3+ clips...

Seems awful "deliberate" to me...Comcast determines the wdw construction schedule much more than "guest demand"...as I have no doubt you are aware 🤓

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom