News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

trainplane3

Whoa. I hope Disney releases everything and doesn't cherry pick his efforts. This is pretty exciting news!!
I'm hopeful but who knows. As long as we get some of the music from IN the ride, then it'll be a win. We have some very high quality recordings from the area loop, but of course source would be the best.

Haymarket2008

I saw the topic on the message boards for a hot second and it disappeared, but a YouTube channel specificalizing in “rumors” posted footage of what he thinks is an Imagineer’s concept art (from a private Instagram account) for a scene in the upcoming Guardians Epcot attraction.....more than likely fake, but interesting if so....

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I saw the topic on the message boards for a hot second and it disappeared, but a YouTube channel specificalizing in “rumors” posted footage of what he thinks is an Imagineer’s concept art (from a private Instagram account) for a scene in the upcoming Guardians Epcot attraction.....more than likely fake, but interesting if so....
They took it down?

msg7

I posted that. Not sure why it was taken down but I pm'd @wdwmagic for approval to repost a the link here. Is it against the rules to post leaks on the forums?

I also posted a Galaxy's Edge leak so I'm waiting for confirmation on that also.

IMO, this Youtube channel is reliable for leaks and rumors.

@wdwmagic, if you are out there, please pm me back lol!

Rodan75

I posted that. Not sure why it was taken down but I pm'd @wdwmagic for approval to repost a the link here. Is it against the rules to post leaks on the forums?

I also posted a Galaxy's Edge leak so I'm waiting for confirmation on that also.

IMO, this Youtube channel is reliable for leaks and rumors.

@wdwmagic, if you are out there, please pm me back lol!

Found the video, man, I feel sorry for the imagineer that posted those pics. Even if it is mostly innocuous, his Dis career is probably over.

mbesty

No.

Quick question for everyone, is it against the rules to post a leak on the forums? I'm still not sure why the post was deleted.

Not entirely sure but you should be able to post the link to the youtube video if it relates to the thread. Also if it is posted it'd be nice if someone who spoke Spanish could translate the writing on the instagram photo disclosed in the video.

msg7

Read the rules again, might have been deleted because it was off-topic. (I put it in the news section; still a bit confused) But, I don't believe it's against the rules to post this so,

Here you go!:

Also, does anyone have the link to the Galaxy's Edge Discussion page?

EDIT: Someone has already posted the Adopt your Own Porg Video on tha Galaxy’s Edge discussion.

Last edited:

Rteetz

TimeDuck

I don't buy it. According to MickeyViews the imagineer is working on "Adopt a Porg", the interior of guardians, and Tron. I have never met someone who works on coasters, is an interior designer, and a product creator.

I don't know, they're really not that interesting of leaks. The "Adopt a Porg" thing is probably the most newsworthy one and that's just merch. The Guardians art is almost devoid of anything interesting. If they're fake, it's an elaborate ruse for nothing bombastic. I'd sooner believe the Guardians stuff than the Porg though, I'm hard pressed to believe any actual design documents look like a sketch and three check boxes. Anything worth showing, anyway.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom