The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I had one in 13 during the soft opening(free) and 1 or 2 last trip. Now UNI is a different story, not everyday different but I must have had at least 4.

I am fine with the Joffery Coffee in the resorts. That syrup sludge they use to use in the resorts prior hurt my tummy. I would have been drinking Starbucks always at Disney back then if it was an option. During a long trip in September of 2016 we came out of the Land and I ducked into the Powder Room behind Figgy's home. Came out and my DD handed me a Starbucks coffee saying here you need this. As always she was right. Those long trips as fun as they are poop ya out. And that was my only Disney Starbucks.

That said...that Joffery Cart near Space Mt saw me so many times in December 'cause it was so cold. (and sleepy)
I just rarely double back to Main Street once we start hitting the lands.

12in12

Yup, that is what I found out about it as well. Wasn't really worried about it, but, it was interesting information. A doctor once was quoted as saying the every single cell you were born with have long died off and were replaced by new one, probably multiple times. All except the lens in your eye. So with the replacement of this lens I will officially be somebody other then who I was when I was born. At my age I'm practically a stranger to myself. For the record I find myself interesting and perhaps even, dare I say it, a stable genius! Life is good.

You, are like, really smart!
Good luck with your surgery today.

Figgy1

Premium Member
My area is under a winter storm warning for tomorrow. We are supposed to have rain starting around midnight and then turning into snow around 5 am and then snow all day on Thursday. Should have about 4-8 inches. Our school district (and others) are not calling school off or delaying yet. So I guess it will be a wait and see type of thing. I wish I knew if I would have to set my alarm or not. :confused:
Sending warm hugs, a sling shot and some beer. I hope you get no snow or a snow day.

Figgy1

Premium Member
They run anywhere (on sale) for around $80, up to a few hundred. Just depends upon the model, and they have a bunch of models now. But they always do go on sale, and are sold at many stores and online (Amazon, Bed Bath & Beyond and many others for example).

Yes, you have to buy the little K cups that go in, but even those go on sale a lot, and there's many coffee companies that make them & sell in bulk, too. Competition is good for lowering the price to consumers. Keurig also sells a special insert that you can click in, and it allows you to put in your own coffee, (versus inserting a bought K Cup). But those are a pain in the tush, unless you only use those. (Switching back and forth between K Cups or the insert, akes time to pull out, click in the various inserts. I can't be bothered.) ;)
Not only do we use the refill cups but I run a cleaner through it about every month and a half or so:D

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Jasmine is getting spayed on Friday. In Baltimore County, you can take your cat or dog to a county shelter and they will spay/neuter, microchip, and vaccinate for $20 cor county residents.

The instructions on the email said to take cats in a carrier and label the carrier with the cat's first and last name. So I did that with ny hard side carrier using tape. My dad looked and says, "You gave the cat my last name?"
"No Dad. I gave her my last name. You gave me your last name."😂:hilarious:

Ha! That's really funny! I like that. :happy:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
OK, another random cruise pic to finish the night...

DWifey and myself Texas Two-Stepping in the main lounge with our Santa hats on to our wedding song ("Forever and Ever, Amen") as requested of the band by our kiddos...!!!!! :happy:

Yes, I can even Texas Two-Step in FFs...!!!!!!! :joyfull::happy:

View attachment 255668

Will still be finishing the mini TR soon...!

Sweet Disney dreams to one and all of y'all...!!! :happy:

See y'all laterrrrrrrrrrr...!!!!!!! :joyfull:

O.k.. I'm impressed!!! Two stepping in flip flops!! :happy: :joyfull: :joyfull:

By the way, I love the swirl pattern on that dance floor -- very attractive.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
dog11.jpg

Museum Of Fine Arts Welcomes New 'Pest Detection' Puppy Dog

video:

http://boston.cbslocal.com/video/3790666-museum-of-fine-arts-welcomes-new-pest-detection-dog/

Yup, Riley is big celebrity here now! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom