News Announced: Mary Poppins Attraction in UK Pavilion

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Yeah, nuts to Gringotts! A dark ride through the Bank of England would be killer! Then we can feed the birds afterward, tuppence a bag!

d3c4003f-d28b-4b4c-8b47-871a43ce40dc.jpg
Brilliant -- a ride with a built-in upcharge!

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

You've had no problems before trading in rumors (see below). What has changed? A dreadful overwhelming ennui? Found out Santa wasn't real? Performance art? @Sirwalterraleigh took over your account?

Inside Out was rumored to go in there. The movie came out in 2015, so 2021 could be possible ?

There is a rumor going around that Star Tours could exit into SWL.

Lasseter barely got CARSLAND built. Brave was too weak IP

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
You've had no problems before trading in rumors (see below). What has changed? A dreadful overwhelming ennui? Found out Santa wasn't real? Performance art? @Sirwalterraleigh took over your account?

...right here, twinkletoes...

Got a chart to show me indisputable insider evidence that a brave ride is coming before "the 50th"?

(By the way...when someone says "there is an attraction coming to the U.K."...the follow up "proof?" Is kinda standard question...)

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
You only ask that if you are too far up your own behind to accept that the "proof" is the word of the verified insiders. But if you're too dumb and unwillingly to trust them, I can see why you'd be skeptical

Skepticism is a normal...even healthy reaction...If controlled.

You can refuse to accept that...because you have the right to be wrong.

I'm not fighting the insiders...just observing. But I see where it comes from.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom