• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Announced: Mary Poppins Attraction in UK Pavilion

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Advertisement
You've had no problems before trading in rumors (see below). What has changed? A dreadful overwhelming ennui? Found out Santa wasn't real? Performance art? @Sirwalterraleigh took over your account?

Inside Out was rumored to go in there. The movie came out in 2015, so 2021 could be possible ?
There is a rumor going around that Star Tours could exit into SWL.
Lasseter barely got CARSLAND built. Brave was too weak IP

Sirwalterraleigh

You've had no problems before trading in rumors (see below). What has changed? A dreadful overwhelming ennui? Found out Santa wasn't real? Performance art? @Sirwalterraleigh took over your account?
...right here, twinkletoes...

Got a chart to show me indisputable insider evidence that a brave ride is coming before "the 50th"?

(By the way...when someone says "there is an attraction coming to the U.K."...the follow up "proof?" Is kinda standard question...)

Sirwalterraleigh

You only ask that if you are too far up your own behind to accept that the "proof" is the word of the verified insiders. But if you're too dumb and unwillingly to trust them, I can see why you'd be skeptical
Skepticism is a normal...even healthy reaction...If controlled.

You can refuse to accept that...because you have the right to be wrong.

I'm not fighting the insiders...just observing. But I see where it comes from.

Sirwalterraleigh

What kind of proof do you need? You are on a forum discussing rumors and news. People have friends who work for Disney myself included. Sometimes those friends share things with us. That doesn't mean we are allowed to divulge everything we know or are told. There is this thing called trust. Not sure if you've heard of that?
Us?

You an "insider" up there in Michigan? Do tell...

And as always happens on these types of forums...a falsely definitive statement was met with a short, terse question....

So we get all crazy and spin it and nobody changes their minds...so we should probably just move on.

Any other Epcot developments on the wind?

Rteetz

Us?

You an "insider" up there in Michigan? Do tell...

And as always happens on these types of forums...a falsely definitive statement was met with a short, terse question....

So we get all crazy and spin it and nobody changes their minds...so we should probably just move on.

Any other Epcot developments on the wind?
Ha! I knew I recognized you. Can't stay away from Disney forums?

I am just saying that some of us including myself have friends that tell us information. We are not always able to share that.

Sirwalterraleigh

Ha! I knew I recognized you. Can't stay away from Disney forums?

I am just saying that some of us including myself have friends that tell us information. We are not always able to share that.
You've heard it too many times...so I won't say it...

But you know the position.

Sirwalterraleigh

Do you not remember just this past summer at D23 when almost everything we had been told for months was proven correct? Our insiders have excellent track records, and asking them for proof when they have no reason to be telling us anything to begin with is a bit ridiculous.
Since I wasn't watching...can I ask what wasn't proven correct?

Top Bottom