The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

BAChicagoGal

Tomorrow I am headed to the doctor. She will most likely order bloodwork, and I should know whether my cholesterol medicine is making a difference in my numbers. I have been taking my blood pressure at home, and so I should get a much better blood pressure reading. I don't mind going to the doctor anymore, but my appointment is a little earlier than I am used to. At least my doctor's office is a short bus ride from my house.

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Tomorrow I am headed to the doctor. She will most likely order bloodwork, and I should know whether my cholesterol medicine is making a difference in my numbers. I have been taking my blood pressure at home, and so I should get a much better blood pressure reading. I don't mind going to the doctor anymore, but my appointment is a little earlier than I am used to. At least my doctor's office is a short bus ride from my house.

Good luck!! Crossing my fingers for good numbers!!

Cesar R M

When I saw the Cristo statue I got confused because it looks just like the one in Rio.
Thank you for sharing such an interesting and amazing trip.:)
I'm not 100% sure, but I think I heard this Cristo was donated and the whole place was built entirely by donations.
So I'm wondering if its actually a similar copy.

Since both are pretty much similar in their characteristics.. both are "miradores" (viewing areas), both are in high mountains overlooking their respective cities.. both have their hands extended..

12in12

Good luck at the doctor's today!
I also love the Dollar store (in the UK it is the pound store) for buying wrapping paper and bows. I am impressed you got everything done for Christmas already so now you can relax. :)

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Well today was weird going into EPCOT. About twenty minutes after rope drop it lines to enter like the first day of food and wine after the soft opening monsoon the night before 2016. Today no explanation. Most of Pop Warner gone.

The lines to tap to enter were easily 45 minutes. Being AP it still took 15 minutes with our own bay. Skipped the finger print for AP to push us through. Disney needs a sign at the beginning of the queue on days like this. Nobody knows until they hit the touch points even then if general Guests realize what that means. It was ugly encounters. They sent them out to start over. So nasty

Epcot has two completely separate entry points up front. One from one side of parking Misson Space Side and the original Monorail entry security point and it is still a mess. So many angry guests there early enough and missing FP+.

The park was oddly crowded but we managed to get addional FPS due to DD diligence. Just didn’t get it

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom