Disney to make daily announcements about new park offerings - 12 Days of Disney Parks Christmas

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Is this really where we're at now as Disney fans? That as soon as Disney says, "we're going to be making some announcements," we immediately move to all the ways those announcements could be bad or disappointing? Good grief, people.

I'm disappointed that the announcement didn't have a official mascot, souvenir pin, cupcake and pre-announcement press event.

Cmdr_Crimson

I just got an inside tip on Day 1View attachment 247945 !!!!!!

I've heard of another....In Celebration of the new Made With Magic App with the color changing Mickey Ears they went all out and added them to the toliet bowls...Now you can use the app and do you buisness with a change of color...:hilarious:
41etX8J2PoL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

Mat Cauthon

It's not that the announcements could be "bad or disappointing". It's just marketing fluff.
But isn't that why we are all here reading the News, Rumors and Current Events threads? A chance to hear about something new coming or possibly some new information about attractions we do know are coming. If you read the exact same information in a thread exclusively on WDWMagic would you still call it marketing fluff or say hey look what new information our insiders were able to tell us about. I'm thinking it's more about who is releasing the info rather than what it is that has people downplaying it. Personally I'll take whatever information I can get from whatever source wants to give it out.

JBIRDTO

Is this really where we're at now as Disney fans? That as soon as Disney says, "we're going to be making some announcements," we immediately move to all the ways those announcements could be bad or disappointing? Good grief, people.
Unfortunately that's where most people are these days about everything. When did life get so negative and opinionated? Darn internet.

Tavernacle12

I'd imagine it'll mostly be things that aren't news to us but are still 'new.' More in depth look at the Ratatouie area, new dining in Springs, look at the Cantina, some new hotel restaurant, a new seasonal overlay, a video of the Saucers working, etc. I can't imagine it'll be anything 'new' to us.

BrianLo

I'd expect some SW:GE tidbits since this runs through The Last Jedi's release.

Maybe Marvel at DCA could be expounded upon as the 'big thing'. Since that seems like a project imminently about to start construction in 2018 and was one of the things held back this summer. All those extraneous Epcot projects would be nice but not strong odds since they aren't really starting anytime soon.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
sounds good, though I'm confused about the 12 days they chose, the 5th to the 16th? Call me a traditionalist, but those dates are not what I'd expect.

Yeah, not only do they not get what most people don't get, namely, that the "twelve days of Christmas" are the twelve days after Christmas leading up to Epiphany and not the twelve days before, but the twelve days before that they pick don't even lead up to Christmas.

And now, my rant on how an Advent Calendar is not 25 days...

Pixieish

Yeah, not only do they not get what most people don't get, namely, that the "twelve days of Christmas" are the twelve days after Christmas leading up to Epiphany and not the twelve days before, but the twelve days before that they pick don't even lead up to Christmas.

And now, my rant on how an Advent Calendar is not 25 days...
HA! My 11-year-old always gets so mad about the advent calendars!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom