Disney to make daily announcements about new park offerings - 12 Days of Disney Parks Christmas

Cmdr_Crimson

How a Regular Guest Sees the Announcements....
barney-confetti.gif

How Disney Fans See the Announcements....
b6c.gif

ToTBellHop

The first announcement wasn't "nothing". They are modifying a parade. Sure, it's not this year's D23 Expo with 4 new ride announcements and a bunch of other items, but it's far from insignificant.
It’s just less significant than a partridge in a pear tree. In the Wednesday race, two turtle doves are in an early lead. We will see who wins!

Clopin Trouillefou

I'm holding out hope that they will really make an effort to go all out and outdo 8 maids-a-milking and 6 geese-a-laying. There's no way in my mind that they can outdo 11 pipers piping so they might as well hold off and not even bother announcing the new DAK 50th project.

(looks around)

(ponders)

(searches for replies to the part about the new animal kingdom project)

(finds little)

(furrows brow)

(continues thinking)

...is this quote a news bomb? this feels like a news bomb! could this be a news bomb?

TP2000

The first announcement wasn't "nothing". They are modifying a parade. Sure, it's not this year's D23 Expo with 4 new ride announcements and a bunch of other items, but it's far from insignificant.

Agreed, it’s a cute little bit of news for Disneyland fans. And will be a nice freshening for the fun Pixar Play Parade next spring.

But if my true love gave this news to me on the first day of Christmas, I’d be kind of worried about the rest of the list. It’s not quite as cool as a partridge in a pear tree.

Last edited:

ToTBellHop

Agreed, it’s a cute little bit of news for Disneyland fans.

But if my true love gave this news to me on the first day of Christmas, I’d be kind of worried about what was coming next. It’s not exactly as cool as a partridge in a pear tree.
I’d reactivate my match.com profile.

Gotta have options.

BrianLo

Indeed, this is a better start than I anticipated (i.e. new holiday drink at Trader Joe's!). Three Parade floats would questionably take the lead of nearly anything WDW did in 2015.

Magic Feather

This campaign is admittedly more legit than I initially thought (still not: Hey Look! We are builing our all of these new E-Ticket attractions all around the world). Personal guesses for me are the Flights of Wonder replacement, an update on GoTG (Gasp! A rolley coaster with an over complicated backstory ridden with thematic discontinuities!) maybe TSL. Wouldn't be surprised if they announced more on Riviera or about the fancy new Tishman (but that announcement may be in their hands). A new restaurant update or announcement is also to be expected.

Bacon

My guesses are:
Agent P replacement
FOW replacement
GOTG and TSL updates (Possibly a opening date for the later)
Upcharges
Maybe Pixar pier
Possibly Marvel land

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom