NFL 2017 Discussion Thread

21stamps

Scrolling thru my FB recommended events..Had to share..
@willtravel ha ha. I’m not attending.

23ACB197-E604-475C-8EAB-6751594ED014.jpeg

PUSH

Original Poster
Packers finally win again! Hundley made some very good plays. I've been saying we need to just let him play and make some throws. We did in the second half today, and he played very well. If we can keep up our pass rush like it was today, we have a shot of squeaking in the wild card slots.

PUSH

Original Poster
Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor is expected to miss the rest of the season with a neck injury.

JPPT1974

Sadly one player has to make the whole entire team a bad seed. But really there are some good people. They just are not in the news a lot. Like that of in the bad players for all the wrong reasons.

PUSH

Original Poster
My receivers are having/had a fantastic day in fantasy, so it's fitting that this week my opponent has one empty slot and another player on a bye on his active roster.

PUSH

Original Poster
Putting up my highest point total of the year in fantasy, and I'm still going to lose. Just like my Packers put up by far their best game since Rodgers went down, and they still lost. :arghh:

SteveBrickNJ

Ben McAdoo's job cannot be saved. Putting in Geno Smith is not building for the future. There is NO FUTURE for a club with Geno Smith as its quarterback. This benching of Eli makes no sense. Now if they put in the kid....last name Webb....then maybe giving him a chance to show what he's made of would at least make SOME sense.

PUSH

Original Poster
Aaron Rodgers returned to practice as a limited participant today! Not with the first team, and he hasn't undergone any scans to see how the collarbone has healed, but returning to practice means he is on pace and hasn't suffered any setbacks. He won't undergo any scans until after the week 14 game against the Browns. If we win against the Buccaneers and Browns the next two weeks, and he is healthy enough to play without reinjuring his collarbone, I think we'll see him in week 15 against the Panthers.

PUSH

Original Poster
What a win for the Packers! Hundley did not play well, but it was a very weird game where he didn't have many opportunities to put up stats. Our running game was strong, though, and that, along with some mistakes by Tampa Bay, keeps us in the playoff picture. Hopefully one more game against the Browns, then Rodgers can return.

PUSH

Original Poster
Frank Gore passes Jerome Bettis and LaDanian Tomlinson on the all-time rushing yards list, moving him into 5th place. When you think of all-time great backs, Gore does not come to mind, but he has been steady and reliable for years.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom