RUMOR!-Agent P's World Showcase Adventure being replaced.

Cmdr_Crimson

The new Ducktales is a triumph. David Tennant does a very good McDuck, and the inclusion of Donald is a major plus. True, the new duckling voices are still a little jarring (and to me, an unnecessary change) but I'm getting used to them...

Well, it was better then their versions on Quack pack..

Hearing Bobby Hill, Tommy Pickles coming out of them felt weird..

PizzaPlanet

It would be a little sad to see Agent P go away, but Ducktales is a good choice to replace it. I've only seen the first episode of the new show but was very impressed.

Speaking of Phineas and Ferb, whatever happened to that theatrical movie that was in development?

Cmdr_Crimson

It would be a little sad to see Agent P go away, but Ducktales is a good choice to replace it. I've only seen the first episode of the new show but was very impressed.

Speaking of Phineas and Ferb, whatever happened to that theatrical movie that was in development?

It was halted..http://www.rotoscopers.com/2013/08/...ferb-film-from-schedule-article-to-be-titled/

I think the Milo Murphy, Phineas & Ferb crossover is the closest thing will be seeing with them if it is either a movie or an one hour special...
crossover.jpg

brb1006

You should check out the rest eventually. It's really gotten good as each episode comes out.

PizzaPlanet

It was halted..http://www.rotoscopers.com/2013/08/...ferb-film-from-schedule-article-to-be-titled/

I think the Milo Murphy, Phineas & Ferb crossover is the closest thing will be seeing with them if it is either a movie or an one hour special...
crossover.jpg
At least we got the TV movie back in 2011 which was pretty good. Maybe they will resurrect the idea in 20 years when P&F is nostalgically profitable.
You should check out the rest eventually. It's really gotten good as each episode comes out.
I'd like to but I don't get Disney XD.

ToTBellHop

Will there be 8 maids a milkin?
Confirmation that one of the announcements will be the SHOCKING revelation that the three Star Wars flavors are coming to Ample Hills.

I need “The Resistance” more than air. Red velvet ooey gooey butter cake?!?!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom