Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway confirmed

RSoxNo1

The theming isn't the issue, the location is. If they want to put that back in Galaxy's Edge, by all means. It can be Chris Beatty's meet and greet and spinner extravaganza.

Timothy_Q

Disneyland needs to remove things from a guest flow standpoint. It needs to creep out onto the water more in New Orleans Square and somehow widen the entrance corridors of Adventureland. The Astro Orbiter needs to move and Tomorrowland needs to be redone. The Tarzan treehouse needs to be removed or have it's entrance location changed. The queue for the Nemo Subs and The Matterhorn need to be modified because they create choke points as well.

An average crowd day at Disneyland feels like a 10 at the Magic Kingdom at times. They should be making those changes now in anticipation of Star Wars Land.

They've already improved guest flow in Adventureland by removing the stroller parking from the middle of the street.

It's also been said they'll be removing the rocks from the entrance of Tomorrowland and redesigning the Fantasmic watching area in New Orleans to improve crowd flow before SW opens

Haymarket2008

I don't think they'll have the attraction open in time for Mickey's 90th. I think we will get a sizable amount of coverage on the attraction, maybe even an opening date, but it unfortunately won't be ready in time.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
PorterRedkey is talking about the Mickey and Minnie ride in 2019 and you're quoting a post about Toy Story Land in 2018.

Oh, then... that's very different.

upload_2017-11-18_16-18-10.png

Nevermind.

:oops:

britain

WDW Clues Beignet decided to "drop the BREAKING bomb" of the RVs being the train, while Mickey and Minnie follow along in their car. Although, they claimed each RV would hold only 4 people per car, with 4 cars, which I have definitely heard differently with closer to 36 per train. (approx 9 per car)

Thanks - but who is WDW Clues Beignet?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom