The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

betty rose

Yes. That's it exactly. However, she called me yesterday, and she said that she called the Pain Clinic back, and told them she did not have anyone to go with her. They told her that she could keep her appointment, but she would have to stay longer after the procedure and must go home in a taxi after. I understand how doctors/hospitals are super careful after certain procedures. She is having a cortisone shot, and general anesthetic.
I didn't know that a general anesthetic is required. I got my cortisone shot, and got up after the shot and went home. I didn't look at the needle though, that would scare you out of your mind.

MySmallWorldof4

I make a really easy carrot cake, made with baby food junior carrots. Saves all the chopping. I add pecans...and have that for breakfast once in a while. It's so yummy!
My mom had a carrot cake recipe from the 70’s that used pureed baby food carrots.
I hope you decided to take the stroller, you can also pack things inside of the stroller, like bags.
We left it at home and you know what? She was just fine. We were there for 4 hours total although we did loads of walking. I thought there would be an issue with stuffed animals that were won in games. But she did great. She insisted on carrying her own. They were tiny ones, not big ones. I am thinking that now we can actually sell the stroller!!:jawdrop:

MOXOMUMD

:joyfull: :hilarious:

I was skimming a little last night and saw your post, but, couldn't remember the joke oldest DD submitted in the Laugh Floor queue back in the summer of '12 that got used, so I texted her today...

Why was the tomato blushing?

Because he saw the salad dressing.

:joyfull: :eek: :hilarious:
There's this one that makes every little kid laugh.

How do you make a tissue dance?

Put a little boogie in it. :facepalm::joyfull:

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Baltimore has a bad rap, and not that it's undeserved, but it's concentrated in areas you would neither need to go to nor want to go to. Use common sense and you'll be fine.

Besides, Coppin isn't really in the deep part of the city. It's just within city limits. But only barely. :)

Yeah, anything can happen anywhere and the craziness that happened a while back has not quite left the minds of many yet. But it is like Chicago. We head in many times a year and I love it. But I choose my areas wisely where I go. For all the hoopla that is being spoken to about Chicago and their murder rates overwhelmingly it is in a section of a huge City. If you could see the amount of people that commute to Chicago everyday from the suburbs and back again they would see how safe the majority is, but that isn't what is reported. Certainly someone has to figure a way to get a handle on the area that is nutso dangerous. There seems to be pockets in places like Baltimore, Chicago, NY, NOLA, LA and even Orlando and Miami that just get stereo typed as Danger Everywhere.

Goofyernmost

I have earned 8 crowns in my life time. We didn't have fluoride in our water when we were kids.
I was born in New York State and lived there for 15 years before the family moved to Vermont. I grew up on the west side of Lake Champlain and we moved due east across to the east shore of Lake Champlain in Vermont. Exactly 8 miles due east.

The first time I went to a dentist in Vermont the exact words he used were... "You're not from around here are you"? I said no, why do you ask. He said "because your teeth aren't all rotted out. Wherever you lived had fluoride in the water". He was right.

Last edited:

BAChicagoGal

I didn't know that a general anesthetic is required. I got my cortisone shot, and got up after the shot and went home. I didn't look at the needle though, that would scare you out of your mind.

Not really sure why they are doing this with a General Anesthetic. My friend has been having a lot of health issues lately and doing a lot of complaining about the HMO that she is insured with.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
And dinner is complete.
DMTRDzjWAAERKms.jpg

Broiled chicken corn and Irish Stuffing

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom