:cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious:
She is being nice

:cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious:

Watches carefully for fryingpans
Who me???????????
th

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Yes, I read that there are actually eye exercises that people should do to work the muscles. Nearsightedness in kids is increasing because many of them sit for hours in front of tablets and phones and have them withing inches of their faces. It is best to look away every now and then and try and focus on something far away to give your eyes a break.

Are you familiar with the Bates method? Been around for a long time--eye exercises.

http://www.bateseyeexercises.com/bates_method.php

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Our church and others in my community are having a donation drop-off this Saturday, for Puerto Rico relief efforts. (Jet Blue is offering to fly down the donations, which is very nice.) There is a list of requested items, and not everything on that list that would immediately come to mind.

After reading the list, I thought I'd go with the rarer donated items--people always think of baby diapers (which are absolutely needed), but they also need Depends for adults. And they need all kinds of pet food, too--some animals are starving.

So, Saturday I'll go to the store and get pet food and Depends. I'm sure the check-out cashier will look at me funny with an odd assortment like that, but whatever. :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom