Hurricane Irma

FigmentForver96

So far at my place, its just been steady rain and some wind. But I see some stronger rain bands are moving in along with some more frequent tornado warnings. My weather radio is going crazy.
21551633_10211867322352548_4140372162471775418_o.jpg
Nice place, I'll come down after this blows through and visit. ;):D

yoda_5729

I hope to everyone effected, that they are able to find shelter and hope everyone gets through this okay. People are more important then buildings, though even the loss of that can be quite gut-wrenching. Please to everyone remotely effected by this, find shelter and stay safe. Though we obviously all care about Disney and the Orlando region, some of the local communities surrounding Orlando could be hardest hit. Thoughts to the Keys, Naples, Fort Myers, Sanibel, Captiva, Marco Island, Bonita Springs, Everglades City, Sarasota, Tampa, and any other regions, even on the other coast like Miami and Ft Lauderdale. Please be safe, and the world is keeping you in their thoughts.

Last edited:

Disneydreamer23

Are you flying with AA? If so, we got the same notification and they tried to rebook us for Thursday as well. But we found a different flight going down on Tuesday.
southwest was the flight I had going out when I called to reschedule they didn't have a flight until the next Saturday so I ended up canceling and going with United. cost me 300 more

freesvoice

I was joking. The poster doesn't understand the graphic CNN posted. Orlando is still going to get hit with hurricane force winds because how big the storm is. They are now saying the winds will actually touch the east coast by orlando.
Kinda thought you may be. Glad you were!

Jay & Sue

I, as many, have been watching Jose. Just might be that he is planning a visit to Florida after all. Hopefully he curves back around and heads to the north. We have a home just west of Disney but are safe here in Denver. Our concerns are for everyone in the path of Irma. Keep safe everyone.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom