Hurricane Irma

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
From the "spaghetti models" I have seen, it looks to loop around and then head north out to sea. You never know though.

Hurricane cruising through Western Atlantic, thinking " hey, there's a cool looking land mass off to my left. Think I'll head over and check it out."

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
As of 1 PM...

upload_2017-9-10_14-4-35.png

shipley731

I think there's going to be several candidates for this year's award - all of them will be from Key West.....
I live in Gainesville. One of my friends posted a picture on Facebook taken 2 days ago when they were filling up at the gas station. The person at the pump behind them was filling up a 5 gallon bucket from Home Depot with gasoline. Pretty sure you can Darwin Award semi-finalists all over Florida.

21stamps

I've seen a lot of snaps from Plantation Key, storm doesn't even look that bad.

These were posted by a friend of mine yesterday.. sent to him by someone who stayed Islamorada. They were taken @ 15 hours prior to the eye actually hitting the Keys.

Attachments

• IMG_4145.jpg
    IMG_4145.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_4144.PNG
    IMG_4144.PNG
    273.8 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_4143.PNG
    IMG_4143.PNG
    325.8 KB · Views: 189

21stamps

I believe it. I just found out that it passed directly over Cudjoe. That is where we had our place! I know people who I can almost guarantee stayed. Stubbornest people I've ever met. I'm worried sick for them!

Oh my goodness. Hoping they're ok!!
I don't know if any reporters are even down there yet. I left home an hour and a half ago.. won't be back til later this evening...so can't even watch anything now. Sending prayers to Florida!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom