Hurricane Irma

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
IMG_7366.JPG

bclane

If it is doing this in Davie (Broward County, West of Ft Lauderdale)...
View attachment 228204

... and this in Miami..
View attachment 228205

.... What do the Keys look like???
I'm worried about the Keys too. I spent most of my childhood down there and from my experience, a lot of the people that live there are incredibly stubborn. I imagine quite a few stayed. .

Last edited by a moderator:

21stamps

I'm worried about the Keys too. I spent most of my childhood down there and from my experience, a lot of the people that live there are incredibly stubborn. I imagine quite a few stayed. .

I read a report that around half of residents chose to stay and ride it out.
I hope they have plenty of food. I'm checking for news on bridges and roads there.. haven't seen any, and no one that I know has heard anything.

esskay

Stay safe people! Surprised nobodys been live streaming on YouTube from Bay Lake or the Contemporary yet. Seem to remember a bunch of feeds popping up on twitter and youtube in previous hurricanes.

bclane

I read a report that around half of residents chose to stay and ride it out.
I hope they have plenty of food. I'm checking for news on bridges and roads there.. haven't seen any, and no one that I know has heard anything.
I believe it. I just found out that it passed directly over Cudjoe. That is where we had our place! I know people who I can almost guarantee stayed. Stubbornest people I've ever met. I'm worried sick for them!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom