News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

Daveeeeed

Personally? Rat and Mickey will be fun rides. The runaway choo choo may have the edge. But I can't say that without saying (again) it's in the wrong place and built there for the wrong reasons.
So Guardians in your opinion is currently below Rat?:cry: Obviously having a ride tied to the land is ideal and adds to the experience, but I was hoping it would pull a Splash.:D

Jones14

I think it'll be subjective and down to personal preference. For that I'll stay none commital. But I was spoilt and did ride Mission One in Paris.
Not to continue badgering you, but is this project worth the money? I.E. are we looking at New Fantasyland and Toy Story or Star Wars and Pandora? Obviously that's subjective, but I guess my question is do you think people will come off saying, "Wow, that was great", or "That was it?"

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Not to continue badgering you, but is this project worth the money? I.E. are we looking at New Fantasyland and Toy Story or Star Wars and Pandora? Obviously that's subjective, but I guess my question is do you think people will come off saying, "Wow, that was great", or "That was it?"
Perceived value is really in the eye of the beholder. Profound I know.

Dizney Crew

Thanks for recaping everything on this attraction. Seriously though this is really disappointing if plans are for a straight indoor coaster. I would much rather have a Six Flags queue area with just switchbacks and all the $$$ go inside the ride themeing, but seems like the powers above seems to think everyone and their brother wants elaborate 3 hour long queue lines with little substance with the actual ride itself. o_Oo_O

Casper Gutman

Thanks for recaping everything on this attraction. Seriously though this is really disappointing if plans are for a straight indoor coaster. I would much rather have a Six Flags queue area with just switchbacks and all the $$$ go inside the ride themeing, but seems like the powers above seems to think everyone and their brother wants elaborate 3 hour long queue lines with little substance with the actual ride itself. o_Oo_O
Rides gotta be quick. More rides a guest does, the happier they are. Gotta get 'em out of those pesky rides to buy souvenirs and eat junk.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom