Mission:Space update (confirmed)

JohnD

Changing the narrator probably had to be done anyway. Unlike Soarin' where the pre-flight show is exactly the same because what you do is exactly the same in front of a different movie, in M:S, both Green and Orange have changed so the narration had to be changed.

It then becomes a matter of recording the same narrator for a new pre-flight show or find someone different. Obviously, they found someone different to record a new pre-flght show.

Kram Sacul

In the Parks
Yes
A little disappointed they picked someone I've never heard of but I'm sure she'll be fine. I'm glad I got to experience the Gary Senise version one last time last year.

Monorail Mike

I'm going to miss the huge bags under Gary Sinese's eyes.

Hey give him a break, he's been in there doing the same lines for what, 14 years? It's sort of like Gilligan's Island, those poor people.
200_s.gif

P_Radden

You know, I really liked Patrick Warburton on the Sorarin' intro and really wanted to see him return with the new film. But with L.t. Dan, I really didn't care if they replaced him or not. But, then again, I've watched a lot of Rules.

Tiki Queen of Outer Space

Never been a big fan of Mission: Space, one of my biggest complaints was Gary himself, his performance was wooden. I also hope Mission: Space gets a new score, the music of Mission: Space was some of the worst in theme park history.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Never been a big fan of Mission: Space, one of my biggest complaints was Gary himself, his performance was wooden. I also hope Mission: Space gets a new score, the music of Mission: Space was some of the worst in theme park history.
The score and BGM were quite beautiful.

Listening to Destiny fourteen times as you walk to the exit from the furthest 'fugue was torture.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom