Possible Frontierland expansion

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Let's rewrite all of history to conform to modern sensitivities shaped by purple dinosaurs and other mindless PBS shows!

History was already rewritten when a movie showed former slaves living in the Reconstructed South -- where segregationist laws were being enacted to keep them as second class citizens -- were pictured as happy-go-lucky farmers. Modern Disney is right to suppress Song of the South precisely because it did rewrite history.

EricsBiscuit

A coaster.
That could've been really cool! Frontierland is my fav land tied w/ LS. I don't expect them to build any E tickets at MK for at least 5-10 years unfortunately. My pipe dream is that they build WRE. They even had Tony Baxter and another dude go over that attraction at a Marc Davis themed section of the Destination D event last year!

jt04

Let's rewrite all of history to conform to modern sensitivities shaped by purple dinosaurs and other mindless PBS shows!

I was suggesting Frontierland could be placed behind BTMRR.This could allow the "timeline" to flow much more logically.

PS- any prognostications of dinosaurs in the MK was most definitely not from me.

Kman101

I was at Magic Kingdom two weeks ago. Country Bears had a pretty big crowd that was well engaged with the show laughing and clapping along to the music. Even in an abridged state, it's still very much a classic crowdpleaser attraction.

That's been my experience as well. I think it still does well enough in guest satisfaction ratings.

jt04

I was at Magic Kingdom two weeks ago. Country Bears had a pretty big crowd that was well engaged with the show laughing and clapping along to the music. Even in an abridged state, it's still very much a classic crowdpleaser attraction.

FotLK's relocation was a major success. Perhaps the bears could move too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom