• Yes

Votes: 645 81.5%
  • No

Votes: 81 10.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 65 8.2%

• Total voters

VJ

Someone did Spectro. I doubt it was Davidson or was he at TWDC in 91? I don't think we heard of him till 2000 and Believe.....
He was featured in an interview for a Light Magic promotional TV special in 1997 so it's safe to say he was involved with that project. As far as earlier than that, not entirely sure.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

And Wishes since both were hosted by Jiminy
There are only 2 things wrong with Happily ever after, the theme song and the host. If they replaced the ending with when you wish upon a star and ditched the theme song all together or at least the style music the theme song was as well as make Jimmy the hose it would be a much better show. That was my only disappointment. Happily ever after would make a better parade soundtrack and a great replacement for when can we do this again.

Disney Analyst

There are only 2 things wrong with Happily ever after, the theme song and the host. If they replaced the ending with when you wish upon a star and ditched the theme song all together or at least the style music the theme song was as well as make Jimmy the hose it would be a much better show. That was my only disappointment. Happily ever after would make a better parade soundtrack and a great replacement for when can we do this again.

So basically.. You want Wishes.

ToTBellHop

:hilarious:

You kid but ... lol
I found some early play testing for the 50th:

IMG_3149.JPG

Yes they are doing initial testing out west where they still know how to run a nighttime parade.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

So basically.. You want Wishes.
No, i just want that happily ever after song gone, everything else is great. Jeremy Irons can go to Spaceship Earth and let Jimminy have his job back. But when it comes to wishes I wouldn't mind them having the same beginning and ending as Remember with Jimminy as the host, but maybe we can save that for the 50th.

ToTBellHop

No, i just want that happily ever after song gone, everything else is great. Jeremy Irons can go to Spaceship Earth and let Jimminy have his job back. But when it comes to wishes I wouldn't mind them having the same beginning and ending as Remember with Jimminy as the host, but maybe we can save that for the 50th.
You want Happily Ever After to lose "Happily Ever After"?

That's not Jeremy Irons. There are more than one British men.

Disone

I just don't like that song. I like everything from Tianas scene to Can I go the Distance but to me the beginning and the ending :cool:. I think they should have kept those parts more traditional.
Me, I love the song. That said thank you for a critical review that did not blindly ignore facts. But it is true that is not Jeremy Irons.

I really cannot accept those that watch this, even just on YouTube, and say they think they are using less fireworks. That's just a statement made by those so blinded by there love for Wishes and their passion against its removal that they cannot look at a this, or any other would be replacement, objectively. Your reasoning at least seems objective. I do think..... hope the song will grow on you. It really is beautiful.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Me, I love the song. That said thank you for a critical review that did not blindly ignore facts. But it is true that is not Jeremy Irons.

I really cannot accept those that watch this, even just on YouTube, and say they think they are using less fireworks. That's just a statement made by those so blinded by there love for Wishes and their passion against its removal that they cannot look at a this, or any other would be replacement, objectively. Your reasoning at least seems objective. I do think..... hope the song will grow on you. It really is beautiful.
Well whoever it is he just nailed my version of Spaceship Earth. As a Pyromaniac if there is anything HEA has over Wishes its the pyro. Actually the fireworks they launched in Wishes were disappointingly smaller than the ones used in wishes, not to to mention much lower. HEA bought those shells in which I was very Happy to see. If you compare the shows from the tic dock view you can tell the difference in height in size so I was very happy to see those shells back in the sky. Im the one to notice a downsize and this is no downsize. The small shells are something I have been complaining about for years not to mention bothered me much more than the theme sone for HEA. Also... They should have given Mickey an opening or closing sequence. I will say the show had some amazing instrumental sequences, There were some very powerful orchestrated sections in the show that I would never want to part with.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

your not alone about the song, doesn't sit well with me either.
What a perfect show it would me if the snow started and ended with Remember dreams come true and had all the projections from HEA instead of the attractions. That right there would be freight train over any nighttime show, Wishes would be forgotten about instantaneously.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom