• No

Votes: 81 10.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 65 8.2%

• Total voters

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Yep. I believe they just split the song in half and sandwiched the entire show between the two halves, if that makes sense lol

See 1:44

The official long form of the song has an extra verse not used in HEA. And a few minor tweaks in words.

Sir_Cliff

Hopefully Magic Kingdom's next night parade pays homage to Spectro/MSEP and is more in line with those (but still something original and equally impressive) and less PTN (except the tech, and I don't hate the music, but it's not what I want in a night parade for a castle park)
The Tokyo night parades seem to be exactly what they should be doing at MK, more so than PTN.

Sir_Cliff

Yep. Dreamlights looks amazing. I want something along those lines. I don't expect exactly that unless MK has an amazing budget for a new night parade, not to mention the maintenance. And Tokyo actually updates it.
Well, they can surprise us sometimes. I don't think anyone would have thought MK would have perhaps the top fireworks extravaganza of any of the castle parks a few months ago.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

I'd sacrifice HEA for Spectromagic or the Main Street Electrical Parade easily, even if it meant 6 minutes of Fantasy in the Sky. But they shocked us with HEA and we have to admit none of us saw that coming so god only knows what's going to happen with a light parade. Now that Wishes is gone they need to have a balance for the mood of the night in that park. Spectromagic balanced out the mood when it ran alongside Fantasy in the sky which also had allot of spunk to it.

jrhwdw

Sounds that way. Hopefully it stays on par with HEA but more park centric maybe? No reason we can't have a top notch big budget fireworks spectacular as well as a big budget night parade.
I hate to ask but where does that leave FOF? Maybe with a 50th Showstop? Used to be that Day Parades were easier to change than night parades. Any other anniversary it might work but this is the 50th! The 50th should be during the day too right?

Oh, hopefully there's some agreement when I say that "Put HEA's team on ROE's replacement!" If HEA is a sign, ROE's replacement should be fine! Who knew HEA would look like this months back! :)

ToTBellHop

I hate to ask but where does that leave FOF? Maybe with a 50th Showstop? Used to be that Day Parades were easier to change than night parades. Any other anniversary it might work but this is the 50th! The 50th should be during the day too right?

Oh, hopefully there's some agreement when I say that "Put HEA's team on ROE's replacement!" If HEA is a sign, ROE's replacement should be fine! Who knew HEA would look like this months back! :)
I would be shocked if FoF weren't replaced by 2021.

Disone

Before that team works on ROE, could they detour over to rivers of light and perhaps make some tweaks and adjustments to that show? Because I do like the show but I feel like it needs a finale. Perhaps they can help them with that??

TTA94

I'm curious what Is Jungs teams next project? I'm assuming it's Illuminations. I don't Think they would tackle a nighttime parade... TDO will probably stick that project on Steve Davison as well as Fantasmic.

jrhwdw

I'm curious what Is Jungs teams next project? I'm assuming it's Illuminations. I don't Think they would tackle a nighttime parade... TDO will probably stick that project on Steve Davison as well as Fantasmic.
Someone did Spectro. I doubt it was Davidson or was he at TWDC in 91? I don't think we heard of him till 2000 and Believe.....

HMF

My Review
The Good,
*The Pyro and Projections are very impressive
*It's good to see Disney acknowledge The Hunchback of Notre Dame and Hercules for the first time in over a decade.
*Most of the segments are pretty good
The Bad
*The theme is generic modern Pop Crap.
*Tarzan, Really?
*Too much stuff from the newer films

Overall, it's probably a stronger show than Wishes but I wish it would focus more on the pre-Iger era. 3 out of 5.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom