Guardians of the Galaxy coming to Energy Pavilion at Epcot

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I only really remember SSE though... :oops:

The 21st century lasts until December 31st, 2099 at 11:59:59 PM.

We're only in 2017.

Stop! Pedant time!!...

Since the Gregorian Calendar begins the current epoch with the year 1 and not the year 0, then for the first century to have one hundred years, it must end with the conclusion (December) of the year 100, and not the year 99. Thus, the 21st century ends 2100, Dec 31, the moment before midnight.

RoysCabin

All this talk of SSE takes me back to being around 9-13 years old and riding the Irons version; any time we'd get to the Renaissance scene, my dad would perk up and give his best Cronkite impression to say "BEHOLD! The majesty of the Sistine Ceiling!"

One time a guy riding in front of us turned around to say "Thank you! I've been missing that."

Prince Thomas

Is that sarcasm? Nothing Disney has done in recent years can compare to what they did in the 70s, 80s and 90s.
Awe, cmon now...I really LOVE the new Fantasyland!!! I wish i could do a fraction of the things these Imagineers do. Idk, i still find magic in what Disney does (hehe)

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
So has there been any news on this? Excuse my laziness... I don't have the effort to look through 255 pages of this thread and don't want to annoy people with a new one! dx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom