New nighttime show 'Rivers of Light' confirmed to be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

Jon81uk

I assume you are therefore implying that the Fantasmic packages are also overpriced. But I just think every single food item at WDW is overpriced, so as long as the package is reasonable value against the standard meal prices then its OK. But those entree prices are too high anyways.
Not that I've ever really noticed, had the UK free dining plan on the last three trips.

Last edited:

officialtom

Dining packages are only available Sat, Sun, Tues, Thurs. Please tell me this doesn't mean the show won't happen every night.

We'll be at AK Friday and Monday.

20 days...

Princess Leia

tumblr_ms48wtdVbd1r31inoo2_250.gif

635971158357528668-1213611312_635970570912152692-1602335933_theof14.gif

:joyfull: I can't believe it's happening next week!!!!!

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
Not at those prices.

I always thought this was a ridiculous way to grab more money. Basically charge more money for food and give those people a section to sit in because they fell for it. People are buying a seat (and paying extra) to watch a show they've already paid park admission for.

What's to keep them from doing this for other things down the road...pay more for abc and get a fastpass for xyz - it's the new typical disney pay more to play the same as before

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom