AVATAR land construction progress

Marc Davis Fan

Also, I hope they get all of the effects working on Kali Rapids.

A nighttime Kali with the fire and other effects working would be a great addition to the nighttime lineup come Pandora opening time. However, it would be nice if there were some way to turn the splash down a little bit at night (like Jurassic Park at USH in the wintertime, I think), so guests don't run the risk of getting soaked when there's no sun out to quickly to dry them off. I don't know if it's possible with the Intamin rapids ride system, though - at least not without expensive adjustments.

cohaco

Hello guys, I'm a long time lurker ( I've been lurking for like 4 years, lol) and I have finally decided to create an account and post .
I'm also going to apologise in advance for any grammar mistake because english isn't my first language.
With that being said, I'd like to jump into the topic and ask if there were any opinions or reviews from the few people who rode FoP ?

Magic Feather

Hello guys, I'm a long time lurker ( I've been lurking for like 4 years, lol) and I have finally decided to create an account and post .
I'm also going to apologise in advance for any grammar mistake because english isn't my first language.
With that being said, I'd like to jump into the topic and ask if there were any opinions or reviews from the few people who rode FoP ?
Welcome to the forums! While I haven't heard directly from any of those CM's, my friend was on the team who got the results, and monitored the test. Overall, it was said that it was a test that is overall positive. The biggest drawback (as has been referenced before) seems to be slight disorientation, but there are quick fixes that seem possible.

cohaco

Welcome to the forums! While I haven't heard directly from any of those CM's, my friend was on the team who got the results, and monitored the test. Overall, it was said that it was a test that is overall positive. The biggest drawback (as has been referenced before) seems to be slight disorientation, but there are quick fixes that seem possible.
Thank you :) . I'm happy to hear that overall the test was a success but i can't help but be a little bit curious as to what kind of trick will this simulator have because by now we all know that this won't be the typical soarin or flying theater attraction. In fact, if memory serves me right i recall iger saying something about feeling the banshees breath and i want to know what kind of special effect will that be achieved through and what other surprises and twists will this simulator have.

Space Mountain

That particular piece of info came from a well connected friend from over at OU. And is also what I am hearing from a contractor friend working on the project.

Your contact is correct. There doesn't seem to be a Golden Profile quite yet so there's a few being tested. I'm not sure what the final result will be.

Rteetz

Well, what would an extra imagineer be doing? I imagine them (pun intended) to be more in the creating models part of production and showing up to tell the constructors, "Yeah, that looks great" rather than putting a hand to bolting down rides or sculpting fake rock or hanging moss.
Well Disney pulled everyone and anyone to Shanghai to get that finished. Imagineers all have different specialties. They can all work on different aspects.

A foolish mortal

Looks beautiful with the mapping, but still hope thats not the only way they will get the mountains to light up... I never feel like projections make things look real enough. Things usually look different on a picture
av1.jpg
av2.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom