AVATAR land construction progress

BrianLo

Not a chance at all. Go check the aerial shots.

Recall that there was "not a chance" this would soft open in May either...

Shanghai-Disneyland.jpg

pandoraaerial-01092017-4-jpg.184195

One looks better than the other. I'll let you decide which.

matt9112

Our minds were blown by the wait times for the terrible Epcot rides during Christmas week.
These are also confirmed as we walked by them too. We ended up riding the Universe of Energy for possibly the last time -- it was packed to capacity, but there was no wait.
View attachment 184517
We went in Soarin's backstage overflow as the park was unimaginably busy. It was so bad Frozen had over a 300 minute wait that day. And over at the studios it was less crowded, but the headliners all had at least a 80 minute wait.

This is why I could never go during the holidays. It's just unfun....do the math and assume you wait an hour for each ride to be fair....how many rides will you go on each day?

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
Yes, never go from the Dec 25th - Jan 1st, its suicide. Even the week prior is tough but you do get great rates from say the 20th to the 24th. Best time we have gone is January after MLK day (so right around this time) which we will plan for 2018 to see this amazing looking land.

DinoInstitute

I was wondering that myself... do you mean that they just lead them straight to the attraction, but they don't get to browse or linger in the land? Or are they taken in through back entrances? Blindfolds?
They handcuffed them, duct taped their mouths shut, threw them in the back of a military grade truck, and discretely dropped them off at the ride entrance.

No one shall know. :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom