The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

FYI, I don't know if anyone else has ever used Enterprise rental cars, but may I just say that we had a great experience with them. I chose them primarily for three reasons: 1. They had airport drop off in San Diego, 2. They were very inexpensive, and 3. They have an extensive internship program, so I felt the odds of them trying to rip us off because we're young was lower since they work a lot with young people.

Everyone who we spoke to from Enterprise was lovely. From the guy who gave us the ride to their location in Anaheim to the person who we gave the vehicle to in San Diego, everyone was polite, courteous, and friendly. The guy who picked us up noted that we must not have been from SoCal because he was bundled up and we were in light jackets. :joyfull: Very pleasant. They gave us a 2016 Hyundai Sonata, which I must say was a nice vehicle. We weren't expecting that from a Hyundai. The car was clean and in excellent condition. They walked around the car with us and noted any dings, though I only noticed one major scratch. There were no high pressure sales tactic. Basically, the guy had to explain one option (a $40 damage waiver) because it was on the contract that he had to explain it, but didn't pressure me when I said no. I was expecting them to try to sell me a bunch of features I did not need or want, and they didn't.

Then, less than an hour after returning the car, they called me and told me the car was returned in excellent condition and they read me the final total over the phone. When my parents have rented cars from other companies, the other companies have never done that.

Really, I was expecting a hassel, and the process could not have been smoother. It could just be the Southern California area offices, but I just wanted to share that our experience was excellent. I would definitely recommend them.

Cesar R M

FYI, I don't know if anyone else has ever used Enterprise rental cars, but may I just say that we had a great experience with them. I chose them primarily for three reasons: 1. They had airport drop off in San Diego, 2. They were very inexpensive, and 3. They have an extensive internship program, so I felt the odds of them trying to rip us off because we're young was lower since they work a lot with young people.

Everyone who we spoke to from Enterprise was lovely. From the guy who gave us the ride to their location in Anaheim to the person who we gave the vehicle to in San Diego, everyone was polite, courteous, and friendly. The guy who picked us up noted that we must not have been from SoCal because he was bundled up and we were in light jackets. :joyfull: Very pleasant. They gave us a 2016 Hyundai Sonata, which I must say was a nice vehicle. We weren't expecting that from a Hyundai. The car was clean and in excellent condition. They walked around the car with us and noted any dings, though I only noticed one major scratch. There were no high pressure sales tactic. Basically, the guy had to explain one option (a $40 damage waiver) because it was on the contract that he had to explain it, but didn't pressure me when I said no. I was expecting them to try to sell me a bunch of features I did not need or want, and they didn't.

Then, less than an hour after returning the car, they called me and told me the car was returned in excellent condition and they read me the final total over the phone. When my parents have rented cars from other companies, the other companies have never done that.

Really, I was expecting a hassel, and the process could not have been smoother. It could just be the Southern California area offices, but I just wanted to share that our experience was excellent. I would definitely recommend them.
You might want to leave this feedback to the appropriate place. so the employee gets props.. perhaps tripadvisor?

StarWarsGirl

You might want to leave this feedback to the appropriate place. so the employee gets props.. perhaps tripadvisor?
I'm sure they'll send a survey; definitely plan on giving feedback.

Just know a few people on this thread travel, and wanted to make a note. I'm recommending that my parents use them instead of the company they used before when they go to Hawaii.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
OK now I feel better :cool:

Glad to be of service. It was a long afternoon. *blush*

Yep, Picture those in brown with claws in the front. They're in the closet.

What happened was I wore my sandals yesterday morning for the first time in a few weeks while running errands. This sounds a little odd, but they make a similar sound when I walk as my slippers do. I went home for an hour break before going to work, and was barefoot from wearing sandals, and too lazy to put on socks. So I put my slippers on and got on the bed to watch a TV show.

When I got up to go to work, just based on the sound and feel, I thought I still had my sandals on LOL.:facepalm: Lesson learned: look down!

I'm envious you can wear sandals in January. I'd get more looks for sandals this week then claw slippers or 2 different gym shoes.
And yes, looking down has become necessary.

Gabe1

They made it home a bit late but fine and now I'm waiting to hear if they're going in on time, late or not at all today. The roads are still a bit rough. Oh yeah and no wine last night:(

We got a great deal of rain today. Some thunder too. Now the temps are dropping and everything is frozen outside, puddles you can see but all the damp streets and sidewalks are smooth black ice. Warnings for morning that there will be a sheet of ice on the roads.
Hello Salt Trucks! Come out come out wherever ya are! :cautious:

Gabe1

BY the time it was all said and done, we got about 8" of wet, heavy snow. We then got freezing rain, but the rain backed off when the temp got above freezing. We got everything shoveled (including the tank sized speed bump at the end of the driveway) and then the temps dropped and everything turned to ice. It's 9 here now... :(

Hated liking that post. We had lots of rain today vs snow, now ice. Did you get piled on again today?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom