The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View attachment 183873

Ugh! Did you just receive that? I also got called to jury service, but it's not until a date in April--we get plenty of notice here in my area, at least . . . :cautious: Anyway, not a fan of this, period (I got out of it last year, because they didn't have enough jury cases for the date, so they called off extra jurors to come in for that day.)

MOXOMUMD

We were just talkin' about running into deer with a car yesterday, and holy carp if I didn't just barely miss one on my commute home tonight on the country back road portion of my commute.
Small-ish doe, but, it woulda' definitely not survived and done some decent damage to my car.
Just darted into the road outta' what seemed like nowhere... :cyclops:
We had one walk right along the edge of my house yesterday. It was dark and near the window and scared the pee out of me! :joyfull: A good laugh and we joked about Bigfoot the rest of the evening.

Cesar R M

In other news.. sigh...

My mother woke me up frantically and I knew what happened instantly.. my grandmah fell again...
She was on the floor making a huge racked of pain and blaming the virgin mary for letting her fall :banghead:

Anyway we helped her up but then she started to complain about the force we used to. But what else can we do? leave her in the floor on the side?
anyway we tried to pull her to the bed but she was fussing and we could lift her up all the way up.
So we decide to move her to her couch. She then insisted she could straight her leg and try to walk with us.. nope.. she started to make huge ruckus about pain.
So we put her in the couch and she started to rant about how the Virgin Mary let her to fall etc..etc.. (x_x)) and how "she didnt deserved that".
Weird part is how she started to make pained puppy noises.. we tried to check if she had her bone hurt or something.. and grrrrr. she at first was refusing the pain pills.. what the hell!!! You're crying in pain and you do not want the pills?
(sometimes I swear she does love to milk any event for attention, my aunt knows her and her antics).

Anyway she seems to have calmed down and we're going to call a doctor. (because as before.. my grandmah is demanding a luxury ambulance and a luxury hospital) like the last time she got hurt. I guess she forgot we are NOT swimming in money nor my dad is alive to carry that huge cost.

Anyway well see how it goes.. until then, I'm here waiting in my sleeping attire until we know what to do...

Last edited:

Figgy1

Premium Member
In other news.. sigh...

My mother woke me up frantically and I knew what happened instantly.. my grandmah fell again...
She was on the floor making a huge racked of pain and blaming the virgin mary for letting her fall :banghead:

Anyway we helped her up but then she started to complain about the force we used to. But what else can we do? leave her in the floor on the side?
anyway we tried to pull her to the bed but she was fussing and we could lift her up all the way up.
So we decide to move her to her couch. She then insisted she could straight her leg and try to walk with us.. nope.. she started to make huge ruckus about pain.
So we put her in the couch and she started to rant about how the Virgin Mary let her to fall etc..etc.. (x_x)) and how "she didnt deserved that".
Weird part is how she started to make pained puppy noises.. we tried to check if she had her bone hurt or something.. and grrrrr. she at first was refusing the pain pills.. what the hell!!! You're crying in pain and you do not want the pills?
(sometimes I swear she does love to milk any event for attention, my aunt knows her and her antics).

Anyway she seems to have calmed down and we're going to call a doctor. (because as before.. my grandmah is demanding a luxury ambulance and a luxury hospital) like the last time she got hurt. I guess she forgot we are now swimming in money nor my dad is alive to carry that huge cost.

Anyway well see how it goes.. until then, I'm here waiting in my sleeping attire until we know what to do...
Good luck and pixie dust

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom