Guardians of the Galaxy coming to Energy Pavilion at Epcot

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyerjab

Aha.

I observed earlier proposals for this showed a secondary attraction within the current building. Later revisions omit this for more queue space for a single attraction.

I also commented in the same post of a wider trend for show scene labels to begin with the queue and continue numerically into the ride itself as opposed to being separate.

The someone got their knickers in a twist and started mud slinging.

This got me to thinking. If we really wish to clear up the confusion, why not bring @jt04 in for a free consult. As I understand it, everything is going as he has foreseen. I would love to hear what the voices in his head are telling him regarding this project.

Cesar R M

No the ToT plans are still up in the air we get one or the other not both from what I understand. The Epcot plans were created to not get rid of ToT.
I still cant understand the logic of that decision, it like they put priority first on MONEY (efficiency, cost of construction, replacement) than actual theme/position.

ohgodwat.jpg

This got me to thinking. If we really wish to clear up the confusion, why not bring @jt04 in for a free consult. As I understand it, everything is going as he has foreseen. I would love to hear what the voices in his head are telling him regarding this project.

He changes predictions faster than a mime changes face paint.
He will always claim to have "foreseen" it.
You know the drill, even a broken clock is right sometime a day.

Last edited:

Cesar R M

I'd prefer to save tot.
Its still sad we have to choose between a polished turd or a turd.. both options are still turds.

But once he started editorializing, he opened himself up to criticism. I could write a review of The Lone Ranger based on the early script where they fight werewolves, but that script is in no way relevant to the finished product.

As I noted above, plans change. WDW fans of all people should be aware of that. Let's judge the finished product once we actually have it.
Considering Disney's record on the past years in the USA parks, Id say we should expect LESS than what is usually displayed in the plans.
Always cost cuts, overruns, extending and slowing down construction times, etc..etc..

Cesar R M

But once he started editorializing, he opened himself up to criticism. I could write a review of The Lone Ranger based on the early script where they fight werewolves, but that script is in no way relevant to the finished product.

As I noted above, plans change. WDW fans of all people should be aware of that. Let's judge the finished product once we actually have it.
Considering Disney's record on the past years in the USA parks, Id say we should expect LESS than what is usually displayed in the plans.
Always cost cuts, overruns, extending o
Aha.

I observed earlier proposals for this showed a secondary attraction within the current building. Later revisions omit this for more queue space for a single attraction.

I also commented in the same post of a wider trend for show scene labels to begin with the queue and continue numerically into the ride itself as opposed to being separate.

The someone got their knickers in a twist and started mud slinging.
secondary "attraction"? as in meet and greet?
or something else?

montyz81

Is there any chance we could get a single space that sums up all of the Epcot rumor thrills? I am so lost as to what is going on in Epcot, I can't tell if "the wedge" is being completely removed or gutted, if WoL and Energy will be connected? Is Innoventions going to then be connected to those two? Is the Troncycle just going to weave it's way from Energy, to WoL to Innoventions? Is there a single page collection of all these rumors?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Is there any chance we could get a single space that sums up all of the Epcot rumor thrills??

Not really. There's potentially enough projects for the park that each needs and deserves its own page of details. One thread would become awash with too much other information.

The "wedge" will be mostly gutted. It won't be connected to Wonders. And there's no lightcycles.

montyz81

Not really. There's potentially enough projects for the park that each needs and deserves its own page of details. One thread would become awash with too much other information.

The "wedge" will be mostly gutted. It won't be connected to Wonders. And there's no lightcycles.
Can we get them all at least moved into a single area? Who can do that?
If Energy gets gutted, I will, from here on out, refer to Energy as "The Wedge" since it will have nothing to do with energy.

Ralphlaw

Good point. I love this website, but I really don't have the time to read over 170 pages and over 3,000 entries on this topic. If someone could sum it up, that would be greatly appreciated by many of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom